Any slim magnet free cases for Note 12.2?

Search This thread

sanvara

Jul 24, 2008
I have a poetic case that I love but it's now removed after reading posts from people saying the magnets in the case have caused the digitizer in Samsung Note devices to malfunction. I cut open the case to remove the magnets and there are 15 magnets in this case. That's crazy.

Is there a slim case out there that doesn't have magnets?

Last edited:
Reactions: najoor

sanvara

Jul 24, 2008
Picked up the official Samsung case for $26 on ebay. Happy with the form factor.

Jul 29, 2014
Picked up the official Samsung case for $26 on ebay. Happy with the form factor.

The samsung case has magnetic strip that runs down the middle of the back of the case used to "connect" the case for various standing positions.

The speck style folio from my understanding is one of the very few magnetic"less" style folio cases.

I bought a defender from otterbox, but for around the house I think I will get the speck case. :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: dhamu58

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a poetic case that I love but it's now removed after reading posts from people saying the magnets in the case have caused the digitizer in Samsung Note devices to malfunction. I cut open the case to remove the magnets and there are 15 magnets in this case. That's crazy.

Is there a slim case out there that doesn't have magnets?

The samsung case has magnetic strip that runs down the middle of the back of the case used to "connect" the case for various standing positions.

The speck style folio from my understanding is one of the very few magnetic"less" style folio cases.

I bought a defender from otterbox, but for around the house I think I will get the speck case. :good: