Stock 3.30.651.2 PC36IMG.ZIP Format

Search This thread

weidnerj

May 24, 2010
Can you load the stock RUU file and start from there? Then you should be able to flash it again if you have the Nano Lock S-off (Unrevoked Forever). So when you flash this ROM, you will get root back.

ssconceptz

Oct 2, 2008
Texas
Could this flash jack up my 4G? I heard each device has special keys for 4G which could be jacked up from flashing radios.

For those of you who get a virus or trojan warning with this file or files similar to this:

When copying to a Windows machine, an antivirus scanner may think the file contains a Trojan or virus. This is a false positive the majority of times. The reason it gets flagged is because script inside calls to edit boot and system partitions. In windows antivirus programs, these are things that typically resemble a virus or Trojan, but this is not truely a virus as it is intended for Linux-based system (e.g., Android OS). So don't worry if you get a Trojan or virus warning when copying or downloading to a Windows machine :p

Sent from my HTC EVO on Myn's Warm TwoPointTwo RLS 2 with all the extras

weidnerj

May 24, 2010
No, just pretty much the stock ROM for those that want the ability to switch out different ROMs without having to start from scratch.

foghelmut

Jan 3, 2008
I was trying to go back to stock unrooted from Unrevoked3. The shipped 1.47 ruu wouldn't install with that bootloader, so I found my way to this thread. Went to Unrevoked Forever, installed this PC36IMG.ZIP.

So here I am, I want to go to stock unrooted. I'm trying to install the 1.47 ruu, but it wont reboot the phone into bootloader. The ruu sits on "waiting for bootloader."

What is the best way to get back to stock unrooted from here?

sanjsrik

i copied this file to my microsd card via a usb flash reader card, and when I follow the instructions of holding down the power and volume down, the device tries to read the file and then says that it's th wrong image and can't read from it. I can't even boot into recover now.

Any help would be appreciated.

warb

Jul 17, 2009
Working here. Should I make a backup first thing? Do I need to delete the zip file?

Thanks.

thirtyisntdanu20

Jan 8, 2009
DMV
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
In order for me to use this PC36img file i have to be rooted is that correct??? My issue is i updated the hboot to 2.10 and lost everything pretty much. I need to flash a stock rom that doesn't require me to be rooted, where can i find that file??