I need Help about installing a new Version of Android on my Xperia x10 mini pro

Search This thread

vegetassj2345

Jul 11, 2012
Hi to All! I bought a used xperia x10 mini pro U20I ..and i saw that the Android OS is very old..just 2.1..i thought that i could update it to ICS officially but today i discovered that this update is only for the xperia mini pro (without x10!!!) :(

.So now i think that i should install a rom..if i can.I tried many method only to root it.,..without success (superoneclick..z4root..nothing) So i ask 2 things..

1)Where can i find a simple guide..very simple, that explain me how to root this phone and install it a custom rom?

2) Which custom Rom (An Android 2.3..or 4.0?) should i install to have a good battery life, the possibility to install new app like viber and, very important, to have a stable phone that doesnt restart randomly? (i read that this happens with some roms).

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANSWERS!

vegetassj2345

Jul 11, 2012
I Rooted :eek: the phone.So just 1 Q.Can you suggest me a Custom Rom..Stable, without bugs, that doesnt make the phone to reboot..or drains battery..and that is compatible with viber?

Thanks!;)

palito1980

Dec 1, 2010
I would like to get some more info on rooting it. I can't unlock bootloader coz my phone belongs to the group that won't allow that or it is too risky. What can I do with it? Currently I use 2.1.1.A.0.6

Pras_92

Mar 11, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I would like to get some more info on rooting it. I can't unlock bootloader coz my phone belongs to the group that won't allow that or it is too risky. What can I do with it? Currently I use 2.1.1.A.0.6

If u cant unlock your bootloader then Bpaul's MiniCM7Pro V21 is the best option...it works on the stock kernel...Only Root your phone using SuperOneClick and install ClockWorkMod Recovery....and then flash the rom:good:

Reactions: palito1980

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If u cant unlock your bootloader then Bpaul's MiniCM7Pro V21 is the best option...it works on the stock kernel...Only Root your phone using SuperOneClick and install ClockWorkMod Recovery....and then flash the rom:good: