[Q][YP-GS1]how do i make the battery percentage make it update every 1%? not every 20

Search This thread

drakonizer

Retired Forum Moderator
Sorry, thats not possible. It's a thing the Samsung Bootloader "SBL" manages.

I think he's talking about the battery indicator in the status bar. You have to modify the xml files related to the battery indicator in the framework-res.apk and put the valid images in the drawable folder You must, however, have basic knowledge of decompiling/compiling apk files. There might be a ROM based on your firmware whose framework-res.apk you can use, or there are multiple guides you can google for, and modify your own.

Reactions: kryptonify

kryptonify

Nov 15, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
I think he's talking about the battery indicator in the status bar. You have to modify the xml files related to the battery indicator in the framework-res.apk and put the valid images in the drawable folder You must, however, have basic knowledge of decompiling/compiling apk files. There might be a ROM based on your firmware whose framework-res.apk you can use, or there are multiple guides you can google for, and modify your own.

Yup im talking about battery icon on status bar. Ive searched some guides. I already have images to replace the icons etc. And ive come to point where i should edit xml, but i cant open the xml file. I tried notepad++, notepad, xml editors online. But no good, or im not really allowed to open it? any help would be great!

drakonizer

Retired Forum Moderator
Yup im talking about battery icon on status bar. Ive searched some guides. I already have images to replace the icons etc. And ive come to point where i should edit xml, but i cant open the xml file. I tried notepad++, notepad, xml editors online. But no good, or im not really allowed to open it? any help would be great!

You have to decompile the apk first. Use apktool to decompile and then open the xmls using Notepad++.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, thats not possible. It's a thing the Samsung Bootloader "SBL" manages.