[GUIDE] My WP7 flashing guide - EVEN YOUR NAN CAN DO IT

Search This thread
U

User238192

Okay, it works now with Windows XP 32bit on my Laptop. The driver has been installed and I can see the port in Tsunagi Downloader now. So it has something to do with Win7 64 bit. Tomorrow i will try to flash!

PATITOPATITO

Nov 12, 2009
Its w7 faliure for sure mu friend¡¡¡..see my exp.

Hi all,
After 2 days triying ,Yesterday i succeed to put the w7.bi+bootloader into the phone with your method and worked ok. I explain this couse it can be helpull to others with same behavior.
First, you must have a W6.5 radio version 321 in the phone. Otherwise you wont be able to reach Factory mode in your phone.
My problem were concerning drivers. If the drivers are not well installed its useless. My problem was concerning this issue. With W7x64 , Common downloader option is not valid couse the platform is not for 64 bit.The PC see the conection bur doesnt work due drivers (you can see them in yellow in the w7 hadrware manager). And after 1 min or less... time out. If you try to update the drivers for TOSHIBA DL driver doesnt work. So my option was to make first Common downloader with another PC with xp 32 bit windows, and after the BASE SOURCE option (FFU-) with W7 x64 bit PC. It works perfectly.
The w7.bin I put It seems to be very fluid and fast, even faster than with w 6.5 but There are some important bugs (camera...umts). I think its not the latest, but I cant find any other.... Can any of you you provide a link with the latest (that you know?).
Thaks for the help, I hope my experience can helps others. Some times its harder the rampup rather than the full process...xd.
Br from Spain.
Patito

Reactions: Lendi1

ijross

Sep 25, 2007
Hi guys,

I have rescued a number of WP7'd SD cards, but formatting them in a Nokia Symbian phone. I used my E71.

Cheers

PATITOPATITO

Nov 12, 2009
Cool news couse mine is dead due to drm w7 phone. I will try to find out a friend with one e71 nokia.
Thanks.
Patito

Lendi1

Sep 18, 2011
hey pls help when i do the factory mode it a white and in the screen it says mod g !0p100! ????? and my tg01 isn't showed up in tg downloader please need help guys

Lendi1

Sep 18, 2011
Hey guys have a problem..... I'm Using windows 7 and when i do the factory mode .. my phone isn't displayed in the programs qprt or tg downloader ...Pls Need Help 2 days spending to try to install....and another question can i play games of windows 7 on tg01 ?? example pes 2011 ?? Need help really

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi there i have created 2 videos part 1 and part 2 of the wp7 flashing guide. sorry but i have realised my webcam i recorded with has flipped the video left from right so you cant read what i am doing :p but you can see what i am doing. also i will wright up a step by step guide on how to do this so you have a video and some wrighting :D:D:D:D:D

PART 1:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR1JLoyNgqg

PART 2:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiZoN8K7M8k

MAKE SURE YOU A 100% CHARGED UP AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A COFFEE WITH YOU FOR THE FLASHING PROCESS;)

LIKE I SAY THERE WILL BE A DETAILED STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO GO WITH THE VIDEO ALONG WITH THE FILES TO DOWNLOAD ETC
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

step 1

with a turned off tg01 and the nokser wm6.5.x rom on your tg01 press and hold the camera and power buttons to show a white LED and a black screen

step 2

Plug into usb and start up tg downloader. make sure your tg01 shows up in the port section, then click browse
    locate the file wp7boot.bin then select open.
    Click download mode and dont worry if tg downloader crashes :) if you see my video it happens to me. just keep closing and re trying tg downloader until when you
    click download mode it says 100%

step 3

tg downloader may have crashed again just like in my video so again restart it and then click start download :) when it has finnished it may pop up an error just ok it and
    disconnect tgo1 from usb and remove battery for a second. connect battery and hold power and camera buttons until there is a blue led and black/no screen:)

step 4

Reconnect your tg01 to usb and open the folder base_source_bootloader. Iside there will be a program tsunagi_ffu, right click this and run as administrator and wait for it to load

step 5

follow the onscreen prompts and wait for this to flash it may take a while as you can tell from my video part 2:)

step 6

when all is done it will say success or something, then it should start to boot wp7 :) when you get to the screen where there is a circle windows logo with white wrighting
    just disconnect your usb so it doesnt interfeer with anything.

and there you go enjoy !!!!
    hi there i have created 2 videos part 1 and part 2 of the wp7 flashing guide. sorry but i have realised my webcam i recorded with has flipped the video left from right

I just watched your part 1 and it is bizarre trying to follow along the mirrored video. I look forward to your pdf when you post it...hope it's not backwards as well!:eek:

Cheers! ;)

UPDATE - I downloaded part 1 video from Youtube, opened it in VLC player and was able to flip it horizontally. It's still hard to read because of the low resolution.:(
    yes i am sorry my webcam mirrored the video haha:) i will have a pdf file up today with detailed instructions so you can read the instructions while watchin the video :)
    Instructions are up just need to upload all the files:)
    Its w7 faliure for sure mu friend¡¡¡..see my exp.

Hi all,
    After 2 days triying ,Yesterday i succeed to put the w7.bi+bootloader into the phone with your method and worked ok. I explain this couse it can be helpull to others with same behavior.
    First, you must have a W6.5 radio version 321 in the phone. Otherwise you wont be able to reach Factory mode in your phone.
    My problem were concerning drivers. If the drivers are not well installed its useless. My problem was concerning this issue. With W7x64 , Common downloader option is not valid couse the platform is not for 64 bit.The PC see the conection bur doesnt work due drivers (you can see them in yellow in the w7 hadrware manager). And after 1 min or less... time out. If you try to update the drivers for TOSHIBA DL driver doesnt work. So my option was to make first Common downloader with another PC with xp 32 bit windows, and after the BASE SOURCE option (FFU-) with W7 x64 bit PC. It works perfectly.
    The w7.bin I put It seems to be very fluid and fast, even faster than with w 6.5 but There are some important bugs (camera...umts). I think its not the latest, but I cant find any other.... Can any of you you provide a link with the latest (that you know?).
    Thaks for the help, I hope my experience can helps others. Some times its harder the rampup rather than the full process...xd.
    Br from Spain.
    Patito