11501 firmware update

Search This thread

Cyberjack

Dec 23, 2005
... is on DPM for some product codes, mainly EU ones (CH, GR, DE, BE)

Dunno if it's on Zune ...

Jack

djtonka

Aug 1, 2010
City
changelog:
On-screen keyboard. Fixes an issue to prevent the keyboard from disappearing during typing.

Email. Fixes a Google mail syncing issue.

Location. Fixes a location access issue. With this fix, the Me feature in the People Hub sends anonymous information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers to Microsoft only if you agree to allow the Check In function to access and use location information.

Security. Revokes digital certificates from DigiCert Sdn Bhd to address an encryption issue.

Email threads. Fixes an email issue related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. With this fix, when you reply to or forward a message, the original message is now included in your response.

Voicemail. Fixes a voicemail notification display issue that occurs on some European and Asian networks under certain conditions.

I would flash but will wait for UK variant.

fshqbizfs

Sep 4, 2009
I've just flashed one of the firmwares from DPM, here is what is new:

1) Battery Issue: Fully and totally resolved
2) Improved diagnostic tool with many more features (APN, HSDPA, detailed battery, a strange "usb hub" setting)
3) Integrated "Network Setup" tool from Nokia to change network settings with sim card changes

Awesome Nokia

Reactions: tjramage

tjramage

Dec 19, 2011

2) Improved diagnostic tool with many more features (APN, HSDPA, detailed battery, a strange "usb hub" setting)
3) Integrated "Network Setup" tool from Nokia to change network settings with sim card changes

Awesome Nokia

That's awesome news!! :)

fshqbizfs

Sep 4, 2009
how can we find the product code of our lumia handset?? *#0000# doesnt work on lumia anymore

Just install Nokia Care Suite 5.0 from here , then launch the program and then connect the phone.
If it does not work, you may have to manually install WINusb drivers in C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Drivers

Last edited:

MickyMax

Nov 13, 2007

Awesome Nokia

About the battery issue you can confirm when it's full charged you have ~1500 / 1500 mAh? :)

namtrac

Jul 7, 2009
Nürnberg
Guys, two quick questions,

1. What is DPM?

2. Did anyone get the update on an unbranded Lumia 800? I am in DE but the phone is unbranded.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Awesome Nokia
    Stick your IMEI in the warranty checker, you might find it is covered after all.
    I still don't get why people are staring themselves blind over a possible measurement error...

Just use the device like you did before and do real measurements in time...
    Hi All

A force with Zune new Update
    firmware : 1600.2483.8106.11500

My is Black Lumia.
    Before Update Full Charge Capacity : 1506 mAH
    Remaining Charge Capacity 1323 mAH

Now after first charge :
    Full Charge Capacity : 1496 mAH
    Remainig Charge Capacity 1443 mAH

Charge end at 8.00 AM and now (23.00 pm) :
    65% remaining

Use Bluetooth on (for half day)
    Wi-fi on (for Half day)
    no 3g
    2 push mail on
    gps off

For me this update change the life of battery.
    Good

Daniele