Screen Protectors (Not Tempered Glass)

Search This thread

bingorabbit

Sep 6, 2012
Hello all,

Have you tried applying normal screen protectors *Not Tempered Glass Protectors* to the phone?! People are talking about RedShield. I have tried iSmooth with my Nexus 5 and it was a good choice, kinda finger print catchy, but was good for the price.

What do you think?

Last edited:

h3ck

Oct 7, 2007
Otizzle
Hello all,

Have you tried applying normal screen protectors *Not Tempered Glass Protectors* to the phone?! People are talking about RedShield. I have tried iSmooth with my Nexus 5 and it was a good choice, kinda finger print catchy, but was good for the price.

What do you think?

Spigen Ultra Crystal HD are the best. You can find them here > Spigen Ultra Crystal

I used them with my S3, Note 2, Note 3 and now HTC M8

bingorabbit

Sep 6, 2012
What about finger prints and smudges?? Some reviews on amazon says it fails preventing them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

h3ck

Oct 7, 2007
Otizzle
What about finger prints and smudges?? Some reviews on amazon says it fails preventing them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

It's not perfect but for my liking it does the job. The only one that will truly prevent smudges and such is a matte screen protector. Those reduce clarity and add some friction. I used to use them, but prefer the clarity. It's all preference.

bingorabbit

Sep 6, 2012
It's not perfect but for my liking it does the job. The only one that will truly prevent smudges and such is a matte screen protector. Those reduce clarity and add some friction. I used to use them, but prefer the clarity. It's all preference.

Thanks a lot, really appreciated. :)