[DISCONTINUED][ROM][EXCA][*3VO SERIES*][WM 6.5.X STD 23137][Build 3VO.3.60.122710r2]

Search This thread

ajoesmith

Sep 1, 2009
Is there any way to change the way telephone numbers read?

I have put a number in and it looks like this e.g.

(123) 456-7890

i simply want it to look like this 1234567890

Can i do this?

ookba

Oct 12, 2007
LA
Is there any way to change the way telephone numbers read?

I have put a number in and it looks like this e.g.

(123) 456-7890

i simply want it to look like this 1234567890

Can i do this?

Probably, but don't know how!? Dig around in the forums.

Just joined and uploaded this ROM, excellent, thank you very much!

One question though, i have used the other ROM from AlekSS and it shows up my provider correctly as Virgin Mobile, however on your ROM it shows up as OPTUS.

Now, Virgin mobile is the company im using but as far as i know they use OPTUS network.

SO i suppose my question is why has the WM6.5 from AlekSS shown the correct operator whereas yours has shown OPTUS?

Maybe your ROm takes the network operator name from the network and AlekSS ROM takes it from the SIM card?

Do you know?

His Con Setup package may be a tad newer. I will release the next ROM with the newer Con Setup package. You should be good.

kowalskie

Jul 19, 2008
Cloppenburg
When will you release the next rom?

Probably, but don't know how!? Dig around in the forums.

His Con Setup package may be a tad newer. I will release the next ROM with the newer Con Setup package. You should be good.

Hi ookba,

i love your roms. but i had battery-draining-problems with your last rom so i flashed my device with the evo.2.00xxx-rom. I hope, it will solve my problems. Would the next rom solve the battery-problem. Shout i wait for your rom? Questions over questions?

Best regards from good old germany
kowalskie;)

idinaxui

Jul 8, 2008
Hi ookba,

i love your roms. but i had battery-draining-problems with your last rom so i flashed my device with the evo.2.00xxx-rom. I hope, it will solve my problems. Would the next rom solve the battery-problem. Shout i wait for your rom? Questions over questions?

Best regards from good old germany
kowalskie;)

try to use Sliding Panel instead of Titanium and this will help, the same was on mine, now the battery keeps on 60% after 24 hours from last charge.

niagolhome

Oct 18, 2008
MS Voice Command install

Ok.. I have the Microsoft Voice Command 1.6 install CAB file. I've run the CAB file, everything went fine, except the "record" (long home) button still runs the other voice tag thing. I've search through the forums and only thing I can find is to run a ccs file under the windows directory but there is none. Not on this rom or under rickys rose either. I can't even find the "setup" part of voice command, please someone help so that we can get this answered in one place.

You ever feel dumb some times?? For anybody else that stumbles upon this problem, make sure you didn't buy the PPC version!!! Once I got the Smartphone version, it was all good.

Last edited:

siapelbo

Feb 11, 2006
help..

guys is this rom also for my dopod C720w?coz my unit is dopod c720w currently using stock rom wm2005

i want to upgrade my unit into this rom,but before i do this i want to ask if my unit is also lika a t-mobile dash excalibur

thanks guys!

r@nsome

Aug 22, 2009
Guys I don't wanna bother you but I have little question :)
I have problems in activating the "xt9 Full Pack". Its succesfully installed, but I can't find the options to activate another input-language.

Can anyone help me out here, please?

e_dubsak

Sep 2, 2009
i am having issues with russian text only

i just installed your newest rom, and all i can text with is russian letters. i hit alt+space and when i got down to the language option and hit it it flashes up the options for a split second then closes the menu. this rom is awesome, but the language thing is killing me. anybody else had this problem and know of a solution?

Adriel623

Can you change the start menu icons for applications you have installed?

hey ookba thanks for the great work you did with this ROM the customization capacities are endless. This question is open to anyone on this forum/thread- how do you or can you change the icons for applications you installed on your phone, those that are found in the start menu?:cool:

joeskull

Oct 20, 2008
São Paulo
hey ookba thanks for the great work you did with this ROM the customization capacities are endless. This question is open to anyone on this forum/thread- how do you or can you change the icons for applications you installed on your phone, those that are found in the start menu?:cool:
There is a pack called "3vo original icons" in first page. It´s a CAB file. Almost Plug´n play :D It´s the best so far. There is nothing more to do about it. I hate the original icons too.. it´s too hard to see wich icon you´re picking, but...:rolleyes: I´ll live.

Regards

Last edited:

jdshifflett

Apr 8, 2009
salem, oregon

i have to look but i believe the startmenu icons are in .dla or .dll on the phone in the windows folder. i'll find it and post the .dla's name. anyways you need to make or find an icon set and edit the resource with your new icons. try a program called resource tuner. it's pretty dank for icon editing in .dll's

all steamed out

Mar 21, 2008
Ok.. I have the Microsoft Voice Command 1.6 install CAB file. I've run the CAB file, everything went fine, except the "record" (long home) button still runs the other voice tag thing. I've search through the forums and only thing I can find is to run a ccs file under the windows directory but there is none. Not on this rom or under rickys rose either. I can't even find the "setup" part of voice command, please someone help so that we can get this answered in one place.

You ever feel dumb some times?? For anybody else that stumbles upon this problem, make sure you didn't buy the PPC version!!! Once I got the Smartphone version, it was all good.

I have Voice Command 1.6 installed and it is running perfectly. Long press Home brings it up. Or, clicking on the Bluetooth call button. I do notice that if I have a the wired stereo headset connected that I get the voice tag line saying I am not setup. The Voice Command setup should be in your program list, at least it is for me. I assume you re-booted after doing the install (or have since). Your best bet might be to un-install and re-install it again

gethsemani

Mar 8, 2008
The world
Guys I don't wanna bother you but I have little question :)
I have problems in activating the "xt9 Full Pack". Its succesfully installed, but I can't find the options to activate another input-language.

Can anyone help me out here, please?

Any text field (p.e. a new text message) then press alt +space and there you go

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the 3VOLUTION SERIES SmartPhone ROM Kitchen!

** Note: I have officially discontinued development on this ROM due to the age of the device and time constraints with other projects. Many good ROMS have been built and I appreciate the support from all my followers. I will continue some minor dev on the newer devices such as the HTC Maple (Dash 3G), etc. Cheers!

3VOLUTION SERIES of Smartphone ROMS will give all new life to our older devices. Outside of the smooth aesthetics, I Kept stability, scalability, flexibility, and speed in mind throughout the cooking process so you will not be disapointed!

When cooking, I focus primarily on the SmartPhone platform in an effort to optomize these great devices that are much overlooked. Feel free to post your comments or suggestions on making the ultimate SmartPhone ROM.

Latest build Version 3VO.3.60.122710r2! :D

Thanks to all who have been supporting and testing my ROMS. This ROM has proven itself to be very stable and solid up to date. This ROM flashes your phones Operating System and Splash screens only. Please flash and enjoy! Don't hesitate to ask questions in this forum as there are many great minds lurking here. However, it is encouraged to read the contents of this thread before posting questions that have more than likely already been answered. :) See screen shots below.

Included in the ROM (3VO.3.60.122710r2):

Features (you speak, I listen!):
    • New 23137 Windows Mobile 6.5.X Standard core (thanks dermann)
    • Updated drivers and scripts
    • ROM Performance "tune up"
    • CUSTOMIZATION CUSTOMIZATION!!
    • UI Tweaks and additional Settings added for FULL customization
    • Custom Phone Canvas
    • WM 6.5 3VOLUTION Custom Titanium Sliding Panels
    • Many additional panels
    • Titanium Weather Panel (by Showaco, thanks!)
    • Option for Weather Icon on Clock Panel
    • Customized OEM packages
    • Customized splashes, backgrounds, canvas, and icons
    • New custom HTC Dialer canvas
    • Updated Settings and Scripts for better customization
    • Custom 3VO Style Menu's
    Programs and Applications:
    • Latest HTC OEM Packages
    • HTC Album and Comm Manager
    • HTC Camera and Video Recorder
    • Internet Explorer 5.0
    • JBED and Opera Mini 4.2
    • CeleTask and CeleCmd
    • CHome Configurator
    • CHome Refresh
    • Office Mobile 2010 (including Pocket Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
    • Office OneNote 2010
    • Notepad
    • Windows Live (application and Titanium Panel)
    • Remote Desktop Client
    • SIM Manager and Task Manager
    • USB to PC
    • Basehue
    • Resco Explorer and Resco Regedit
    • OMAP Clock Set and OMAP Clock GUI (set clock speeds at idle and utilization)
    • SIM tools (including threading toggler)
    • WM5torage
    • Start Menu View Toggler (toggle from icon view to list view)
    • Adobe Reader LE 2.0
    • ClockOnTop Application (Settings to enable or disable in Date/Time)
    • SMS Bubbles app (Thanks Samon)
    • Auto Keylock
    • RSS Hub
    • Light Config
    • eT9 Changer and Default Browser button selector
    • NETCF 3.5
    • 3VO Transparent Wallpaper 3.00
    • 3VO Button Customizer (Customize what your keys and buttons do)
    • ROM is Application unlocked
    ** Many thanks to all who helped build this ROM and XDA's amazing search engine! HUGE thanks to NRGZ28!!! The best Chef in the West!! Also, thanks to JockyW, without him, none of this would be possible! :)

Flashing instructions:

** note: Your phone must be application unlocked. If it is not, please run SDA Application Unlock.exe via Activesync (attached below).
    1. Download and run SDA Application Unlock with the phone connected
    2. Remove your SD Card
    3. Download and unzip the file
    4. Run Auto.bat
    5. Follow the prompts in the DOS window
    6. Hit "continue" on your phone, screen will turn white
    7. Run RomUpdateUtility.exe (if it doesn't run via the script)
    8. The flash will take about 8-10 minutes
    9. Upon first boot, it will seem frozen for a few minutes, maybe even go black. This is NORMAL!
    10. After first boot, I recommend doing a hard reset (Clear Storage)
    11. Enjoy your new ROM!
    In case something goes wrong:

1. Remove the battery and the SD Card--> Put ONLY the battery back in.
    2. While holding the camera button, press the power button
    3. The multicolor boot screen will pop up
    4. Plug in the USB cable and flash back your shipped (HTC) ROM
    5. Find out what went wrong and reflash this ROM properly
    See my full "unbricking" guide here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=540492

DashBlacknew.jpg

Changelog:

[Release 3.60 12-27-2010r2]
    3VO.3.60.122710r2 Download Here <-- Get it now!

Changes and fixes:
    • Built on the new development 23137 WM 6.5.X core
    • Updated 3VO UI Tweaks
    • Updated Office Mobile 2010
    • Customization for every corner of ROM
    • SMS fixed, no longer require SMS patch
    [Release 3.50 3-30-2010]
    3VO.3.50.033010 Download Here <-- Get it now!
    3VO.3.50.033010 Download Mirror <-- Coming soon!

Changes and fixes:
    • Built on the new development 23090 WM 6.5.3 core
    • Updated 3VO UI Tweaks
    • Updated Custom Phone Canvas and Dial Screens
    • Updated Settings panel
    • Updated Connection Setup
    • Updated Titanium Toggler
    [Release 3.00 11-25-2009 STABLE]
    3VO.3.00.112509 Download Here <-- Get it now!
    3VO.3.00.112509 Download Mirror <-- Coming soon!

Changes and fixes:
    • Built on the new official 21854 WM 6.5 core
    • Updated 3VO UI Tweaks
    • Updated 3VO Button Customization
    • Transparent Wallpaper 3.00
    • Updated Settings panel
    • Updated Connection Setup
    • Updated Titanium Toggler
    [Release 2.80 9-25-2009]
    3VO.2.80.092509 Download Here <-- Get it now!
    3VO.2.80.092509 Download Mirror <-- Thanks Stylez!

Changes and fixes:
    • Built on the new stable 23004 core
    • ALL bugs reported fixed
    • WiFi fixed
    • Mute softkey during call
    • Updated 3VO UI Tweaks
    • Updated 3VO Button Customization
    • Toggle between Titamium Panels and Original Sliding Panels (with myFaves addon coming soon)
    • Toggle Glossy Beveled Bars
    • Transparent Wallpaper 2.80
    • Updated Settings panel
    ** note: This is not an official shipped ROM and I am NOT responsible for any damage it may cause to your device. ROM flalshing is meant for experienced users only. Please do your own research before updating. Please read all documentation and the contents of this thread before posting questions. Chances are, your question was already answered!
    3VO Tweaks and Updates

New 3VOLUTION Titanium layout for 3VO.2.80.092509!! See screenshots below. :)

I built this layout to accomodate for the limited vertical screen size on the Excalibur. Any suggestions or changes appreciated! Hope you guys like!

Thanks to all for bug testing! Thanks to all who have donated!

Screenshots-280.jpg

Tweaks and updates:
    • "3VO Original CHome Panels.cab" for those who want the OLD classic sliding panels. Keep inmind that the Titanium Home Screen Layout will NO LONGER WORK until you uninstall Original CHome Panels. (NOT REQUIRED ON 2.50)
    • "3VO Transparent Grey Panels.cab" for grey Titanium panels
    • "3VO Glowing Blue Panels.cab" for glowing blue Titanium panels
    • "3VO Glossy Beveled Bars.cab" for those who do not like the flat black taskbar and softkey bar (NOT REQUIRED ON 2.50)
    • "3VO HTC Sliding Panels 2.5.zip" brings back the look and feel of WM 6.1 and the SNAP. Includes HTC Weather! Keep inmind that the Titanium Home Screen Layout will still work in 2.50 when you use Titanium Toggler in Tools :).
    • "3VO Original Start Menu Icons.cab" replaces most of your start menu icons with original style WM 6.1 icons. This app is not removable so backup your \Windows\Start Menu folder if desired.
    • "3VO 2.50 XT9 Patch.cab" adds French language support as well as enables the contact "autocomplete" feature for contact search.
    • "3VO 2.50 WiFi Patch.cab" is only for those experiencing trouble with WiFi powering on. No need to run patch if you are not experiencing WiFi power on issues. For 2.50 ONLY!!
    • "3VO.2.50 Battery Patch.cab" help solve fast battery drain that some users are experiencing. Only use this patch if you are having a problem with battery as not all users are. For 2.50 ONLY!!
    • "3VO.2.80.Patch.1.1.cab" fixes certain issues in 2.80 including removing inactive shortcuts and adding Calling Card calling. For 2.80 ONLY!!
    These were all tested ONLY on my 3VO ROMS. There is no guarantee that they will work on other phones and ROMS.

Cabs below...

3VO BETA AREA

I will be posting BETA ROMS with newer development core in this post. Please check back weekly for updates.

Please be aware that ROM testing is for advanced users ONLY. I am not responsible for any damage ANY ROM could cause to your device. I will not and currently DO NOT provide support for ROMS. You will have to read the forums and search XDA to find answers to your problems. BETA ROMS and not meant for stability and daily use. BETA ROMS are meant only for bug testing and reporting. Flash at your own risk!

Flashing instructions:

** note: Your phone must be application unlocked. If it is not, please run SDA Application Unlock.exe via Activesync (attached below).
    1. Download and run SDA Application Unlock with the phone connected
    2. Remove your SD Card
    3. Download and unzip the file
    4. Run Auto.bat
    5. Follow the prompts in the DOS window
    6. Hit "continue" on your phone, screen will turn white
    7. Run RomUpdateUtility.exe (if it doesn't run via the script)
    8. The flash will take about 8-10 minutes
    9. Upon first boot, it will seem frozen for a few minutes, maybe even go black. This is NORMAL!
    10. Test! Enjoy!
    In case something goes wrong:
    1. Remove the battery and the SD Card--> Put ONLY the battery back in.
    2. While holding the camera button, press the power button
    3. The multicolor boot screen will pop up
    4. Plug in the USB cable and flash back your shipped (HTC) ROM
    5. Find out what went wrong and reflash this ROM properly
    See my full "unbricking" guide here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=540492

** note: These are not official shipped ROMS and I am NOT responsible for any damage it may cause to your device. ROM flalshing is meant for experienced users only. Please do your own research before updating. Please read all documentation and the contents of this thread before posting questions. Chances are, your question was already answered!

Changelog:

[BETA TEST Release 3.10 12-10-2009]
    3VO.3.10.121009 Download Here <-- Download Now!

Changes and fixes:
    • Built on the latest dev 28004 core
    • Improved battery life
    • Updated UI and Activesync
    • NETCF 3.5 built in
    • Please test and report bugs
    Cant find config for the camera flash light or how to keep it on
    as a flashlight while any power surge problem.

Any1 knows what need to be fixed, and how ?

Why go through all that, install this:

Works great.
    he isnt saying your dumb
    hes a clown hes just trying to make you laugh :p

Really?? I didn't notice that...:p:D

also for an office fix
    just install office again the cab file is available from torrents
    also how do i get the market place app?
    i cant find it

Open mouth...here's the spoon...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=568066 ;). Seriously, next time search please :)
    SMS Patch

where can I find the SMS phone number
    I see it before but now I can't remember where it is
    Found the problem. I am attaching a patch file. Please install it and reboot the device. I am also putting it on the first post. I will resolve this in the next release. :D