App to combine sms and whatsapp

Search This thread

cfcgasman

Apr 23, 2014
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know of an app in the android app world that will combine multiple messaging platforms into main?
Mainly I'm looking to combine whatsapp and sms messaging.
Thanks.

sparky_005

Apr 15, 2014
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know of an app in the android app world that will combine multiple messaging platforms into main?
Thanks.

This is pretty much the dream right here. Wish I had an answer for you bud

EDIT: Just found something called Messages+... downloading it now, will let you know

Last edited:

Twistitup

Jul 13, 2011
Hey Guys,
Thanks.

Disa is a messaging app that does just this.
It's in Beta, so you won't be able to find it just in the PlayStore.
Go to Google+ and search for Disa. Join their beta test and you should be good to go.
Disa was pretty nice, but I couldn't handle the way the group messaging with MMS was setup.
They may have fixed that by now. I couldn't tell you, but the app was really neat and combined SMS and Whatsapp.

Reactions: sparky_005

sparky_005

Apr 15, 2014
Go to Google+ and search for Disa. Join their beta test and you should be good to go.
Disa was pretty nice, but I couldn't handle the way the group messaging with MMS was setup.
They may have fixed that by now. I couldn't tell you, but the app was really neat and combined SMS and Whatsapp.

Disa didn't work for me. Never sent the verification code for what'sapp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,
    Thanks.