No sound from my external speaker

Search This thread

vvaklnprm

Dec 17, 2012
Chennai
My phone is around 3 months old
Speaker was playing all sounds just fine till yesterday
I get sound through my headphones too
But there is no sound whatsoever from speaker when playing music, ringtone or notification
It's NOT a software issue, that I am 100% sure
I tried blowing air into my speaker and suddenly sound came for just a moment, then no sound
I tried putting headphones into the jack and out, still no sound from the speaker
Can anybody help me if you have faced the same problem?

joke19

Feb 23, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Samsung Galaxy S21
By me was this too. My jack was damage. I was on stock and my phone don't show that the headset was connect. I flashed miui and with no headset inside my phone show me a connected headset. So I played inside the jack with a needle and no headset icon more and sound out of the speaker. Maybe the same damage?

Gesendet von meinem Xperia SP

Reactions: vvaklnprm

Th3Duck

Jul 21, 2013
Baflo
Try playing music with headset plugged. Then pauze the music and unplug the headset. Not unplug headset while playing music.

antkalaitzakis96

Apr 4, 2013
Prague, CZ
But there is no sound whatsoever from speaker when playing music, ringtone or notification
I tried blowing air into my speaker and suddenly sound came for just a moment, then no sound
I tried putting headphones into the jack and out, still no sound from the speaker

By me was this too. My jack was damage. I was on stock and my phone don't show that the headset was connect. I flashed miui and with no headset inside my phone show me a connected headset. So I played inside the jack with a needle and no headset icon more and sound out of the speaker. Maybe the same damage?

http://www.1mobile.com/toggleheadset2-570406.html try this one..some people say that it doesn't work on 4.3 but you can try..if not try to downgrade to 4.1

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Above app doesnt work. I had same issue I just blowed into the 3.5 mm jack.. And rebooted my phone. Issue was gone and I havent encounterd it anymore :)

vvaklnprm

Dec 17, 2012
Chennai
My problem is my external speaker

I have gone to the service center and they told it was speaker problem
So thank you guys for your help (y)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://www.1mobile.com/toggleheadset2-570406.html try this one..some people say that it doesn't work on 4.3 but you can try..if not try to downgrade to 4.1
    Above app doesnt work. I had same issue I just blowed into the 3.5 mm jack.. And rebooted my phone. Issue was gone and I havent encounterd it anymore :)