Clip Case by Pryo Skins!!! AWESOME!!!

Search This thread

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
So I was given the opportunity to test out 2 cases by Pyro Skins. This is one of them and it is my favorite for sue. It's made of high quality materials. It fits the tab perfectly and the clips hold the tab very firmly without even coming close to marking up the tab. It doesn't add too much bulk to the already thin tab. It doesn't cover any of the hardware buttons at all. It feels great to carry around and it looks really classy. I would definitely recommend this case to anyone! This company did an awesome job with this one and
there isn't anything I think I would change about it.
Check them out at http://www.pyroskins.com/
Here's a video review so you an see it in action!!! http://youtu.be/Icy2XGehC_k?hd=1

IMG_20110805_184517-1.jpg

Last edited:

retschy

Dec 24, 2009
After i saw this i instantly bought it. Looks very good and the price is amazing

Raistlin1

Oct 1, 2010
Wow, that case does look amazing, probably the best one so far.

And this is why it sucks to be an early adopter of electronics, when the first come out there are no good cases for it. Then you buy one or two and not happy with it, a few months go by and then new and better cases flood the market.

Used to happen with me all the time with how often I switched Blackberry's. I have Ghost Armor on my GT so I will stick with that until more cases are out.

But I may have to buy this one for now, it looks sick.

Update: Said screw it and bought it, for how good it looks and the price I would have hated myself for waiting and then it being back-ordered.

Do a google search for a coupon code for that site and you can find a 5% off coupon.

Last edited:

Chicopyro

May 23, 2011
Chico, CA
So I was given the opportunity to test out 2 cases by Pyro Skins. This is one of them and it is my favorite for sue. It's made of high quality materials. It fits the tab perfectly and the clips hold the tab very firmly without even coming close to marking up the tab. It doesn't add too much bulk to the already thin tab. It doesn't cover any of the hardware buttons at all. It feels great to carry around and it looks really classy. I would definitely recommend this case to anyone! This company did an awesome job with this one and

Here's a video review so you an see it in action!!! http://youtu.be/Icy2XGehC_k?hd=1

I love the review you gave. Hilarious! Shaken baby...the case definitely offers a super high level of protection, which is something you absolutely need for such an expensive toy.

akarol

Jun 16, 2010
Orlando
Seems tough to get the two bottom hooks out to angle it. I'm scared it'll wear the edges out over time due to it. What a shame. Close to perfection...

PS - Is it just me or do the side flaps block a bit of the speakers?!

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Seems tough to get the two bottom hooks out to angle it. I'm scared it'll wear the edges out over time due to it. What a shame. Close to perfection...

PS - Is it just me or do the side flaps block a bit of the speakers?!

Really ? The two bottom hooks come out nice for me. They'll probably loosen up a little after some time. As for the speakers, the hooks are just right at the bottom of the speakers on mine. Wouldn't effect anything.

landrian18

Feb 10, 2011
Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1312729442417.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1312729442417.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,086
  • uploadfromtaptalk1312729468127.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1312729468127.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 795
  • uploadfromtaptalk1312729492582.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1312729492582.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 823

akarol

Jun 16, 2010
Orlando
Can anyone post a picture/video of the Clip Case angled on the locking flap? I want to see if it is usable while on that shallow angle.

deficitism

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2007
Can anyone post a picture/video of the Clip Case angled on the locking flap? I want to see if it is usable while on that shallow angle.

It will not go that shallow. There is a friction/spring action type thing that prevents it. If you were to force it down (which makes it feel like its going to snap) it will pop back up. Additionally, if forced down so the bottom of the tab touches the lip, the tab would be flat and not angled.

If I'm understanding what you are saying, there is no way to do it.

Raistlin1

Oct 1, 2010
I ordered this case on Saturday and my wife said it was delivered today already...:eek:

Now that was fast:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

weird, looks exactly like the acase i bought off amazon

i'll post pics tomorrow

I too have exactly the same case, but from Acase. I also saw something similar from rooCase as well. May be all of the are same operating with different name, or may be they all get that thing manufactured by the same company.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures that I took.

Here you go took em quickly with my evo so sorry for not so great pictures.
    Restocked!

Just figured I'd let everyone know that they JUST restocked them! (Been checking every 10 minutes today since they said restocking September 8th lol)

Just bought my carbon fiber! :D