[ROM][ics for desire][MIUI NMR4][beta 3]

Search This thread

evgen-baton

Dec 16, 2009
I'm not the developer of this rom, I only post it here

the base is MIUI AU 4

So, it has all the "+" from MIUI AU and has some improvements, like NMR Settings, NMR kernel, AROMA installer, etc...

WHAT's THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MIUI_AU:

in kernel: change governors for newest, next i add some stuffs for battery and network..and optimizations in config and compiller

in rom:
-remake all scripts and add some tweaks like: defraging db, zipalignApks, tweaks for network, CPU and GPU, changing some libraries for correct work of db
-adding NMR Settings: for tweak all rom
-make multilang 4way reboot
-and some other

REQUIREMENTS:

• Requires an ext3/4 partition to be the second partition on your SD Card
  • Only stock HBOOT/CM7-r2

Default language is Russian
So, here is the ROM

vQjQ6yPD.png
3TNlExTr.png
gzqwt88c.png
EUBLwadK.png
kBiMWOx7.png
SE30E6lA.png

updated version: NMR4_alpha4
changelog:
* updated MIUI to 2.2.24 (MIUI-AU)
* updated NMR kernel (more smoothness) (thx drewis)
* some fixes on scripts
* added change of layout style (Like center, Iphone, normal)
# working correct only NovaLauncher if u made full wipe, please install it, original has FC

if you want to donate NMR's work, then:
WebMoney:
U301272467530 -WMU
Z314883893770 -WMZ
E164652276749 -WME
R204038380491 -WMR

Last edited:

evgen-baton

Dec 16, 2009
We have a rule in development section which states that you're to post things you've developed yourself. Will you be able to bring over bugfixes as and when they're released for the original?

as i said, I'm not a developer. I can only tell about the bugs to the author and he'll work on them.

here is the author

The thing is that he has no time to maintain a thread

Last edited:

noonamer

Aug 13, 2011
Kamenets-Podol's'kiy
What is included in nmr settings and kernel? Are you saying this has a different ics kernel? Full hwa? What has been improved? Mine has aroma installer.
this is from drewis sdk, but i added Battery FIx, net sched, and some governors, some tweaks and more

NMR Settings - it's mine own apk, i wrote into java it, only for my rom, that's improved much different things, like CPU control. interface settings

lenny_kano

okey, thx u for ur rom, best port now for MIUI=)
but i would said, that's not MIUI Rom like others, there is rom with full program part like scripts, my own NMR Settings, kernel, and some others..

? not sure what you mean there?

I would suggest having a thread for the kernel too as there's not exactly much choice for ics at the moment so I'm sure people would be interested.

Is this release based on my 2.2.17 build? The op really needs a lot more info, as well as thread title.

noonamer

Aug 13, 2011
Kamenets-Podol's'kiy
? not sure what you mean there?

I would suggest having a thread for the kernel too as there's not exactly much choice for ics at the moment so I'm sure people would be interested.

Is this release based on my 2.2.17 build? The op really needs a lot more info, as well as thread title.

yes this release based on 2.2.17 but i port all new libs from Sandvold..
for kernel, i have work on kernel based on 3.0.8 for android, now i made him compiling well, but him no starting...i try to fix there issues
and from Monday i'll havn't much time for my PC=(

Last edited:

noonamer

Aug 13, 2011
Kamenets-Podol's'kiy
Can you tell us the detailed stuff about the rom(kernel,features) etc

Sent from my Desire using XDA App
in kernel: change governors for newest, next i add some stuffs for battery and network..and optimizations in config and compiller

in rom:
-remake all scripts and add some tweaks like: defraging db, zipalignApks, tweaks for network, CPU and GPU, changing some libraries for correct work of db
-and some other, sorry but i can remember)

shubhamchamaria

Jan 28, 2011
Mumbai

in rom:
-and some other, sorry but i can remember)

Does the kernel have hw acceleration enabled. Whose kernel is it?

Sent from my Desire using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello guys, there is my ROM, but i havn't much time for moderate this thread, sorry
    I'm not the developer of this rom, I only post it here

the base is MIUI AU 4

So, it has all the "+" from MIUI AU and has some improvements, like NMR Settings, NMR kernel, AROMA installer, etc...

WHAT's THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MIUI_AU:

in rom:
    -and some other

REQUIREMENTS:

• Requires an ext3/4 partition to be the second partition on your SD Card
    • Only stock HBOOT/CM7-r2

Default language is Russian
    So, here is the ROM

vQjQ6yPD.png
    3TNlExTr.png
    gzqwt88c.png
    EUBLwadK.png
    kBiMWOx7.png
    SE30E6lA.png

updated version: NMR4_alpha4
    changelog:
    * updated MIUI to 2.2.24 (MIUI-AU)
    * updated NMR kernel (more smoothness) (thx drewis)
    * some fixes on scripts
    * added change of layout style (Like center, Iphone, normal)
    # working correct only NovaLauncher if u made full wipe, please install it, original has FC

if you want to donate NMR's work, then:
    WebMoney:
    U301272467530 -WMU
    Z314883893770 -WMZ
    E164652276749 -WME
    R204038380491 -WMR
    What is included in nmr settings and kernel? Are you saying this has a different ics kernel? Full hwa? What has been improved? Mine has aroma installer.
    this is from drewis sdk, but i added Battery FIx, net sched, and some governors, some tweaks and more

NMR Settings - it's mine own apk, i wrote into java it, only for my rom, that's improved much different things, like CPU control. interface settings
    We have a rule in development section which states that you're to post things you've developed yourself. Will you be able to bring over bugfixes as and when they're released for the original?

as i said, I'm not a developer. I can only tell about the bugs to the author and he'll work on them.

here is the author

The thing is that he has no time to maintain a thread