[Q]Stock P5110 charger issue

Search This thread

TitanTaber

Sep 14, 2013
Tennessee
The charger just makes the battery blink charging/not charging on and off. It has done this before but quit and now its back...

DarVada

Dec 29, 2013
4.2.2 upgrade oau

The charger just makes the battery blink charging/not charging on and off. It has done this before but quit and now its back...

I have a GT-p5110 note 2. I have had it for 6 months or so, and no problems. Yesterday i did samsungs over air update. after the reboot it had a red X over the battery icon when i pluged the usb charger in, and a system check confirmed "battery Not Charging" i tried with power down and off, i tried this and that googled it etc. Now i have a useless tablet that can struggle to show the (powered Down) battery charge icon and then reboot over an over back in to the battery charge icon.

Worst update ever !!!!!!!!!

TitanTaber

Sep 14, 2013
Tennessee
I have a GT-p5110 note 2. I have had it for 6 months or so, and no problems. Yesterday i did samsungs over air update. after the reboot it had a red X over the battery icon when i pluged the usb charger in, and a system check confirmed "battery Not Charging" i tried with power down and off, i tried this and that googled it etc. Now i have a useless tablet that can struggle to show the (powered Down) battery charge icon and then reboot over an over back in to the battery charge icon.

Worst update ever !!!!!!!!!

turns out it was only my usb wall charger had gone bad.... bought another and turns out it was a knock off brand with a samsung sticker and it acted the same way..... final try, got a legit one and it works now :)