the 4.4.X update - discussion thread

Search This thread

razielpr

May 30, 2011
maunabo
Pm me the link and I'll host it 4 u

Sent from another Galaxy... Note 3

I don't have it yet its in the hands of the technical area I saw it today im sure its the update thats schedule for May but it will change rumors are that it will include the new TW

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

This is for the N900t right. Germany has NB7 for its N9005s

Yes its for the TMO N3 but as I said its a test firmware

chipworkz

Dec 28, 2011
Thanks for the upload, as said, until you did we wouldn't have know if it was a special version or not. Don't do anything to loose your job. May a few less details about exactly what you do would help. Knowing you work for Samsung is all anyone needs to know. :eek:

Keep contributing when you can!

Last edited:

razielpr

May 30, 2011
maunabo

ajster1989

Feb 1, 2011
NYC
The 4.4.2 update for Verizon is ready and in the hands of the carrier they decide when to push it sammy has nothing to do with that decision but the update is done and is waiting for the approval

Yeah I know, this had nothing to do with it lol

trade

Mar 24, 2006
California
I shared it to try and see if it could help others fix there problem I know it helped me so I thought it might help others too sorry guys if it did not work but if I manage to get a different one I will gladly upload

So none of the files pass the md5 of Odin and you cannot upload a working version of your fix ROM.

Let us know if there will be a solution in the short term.

Karl

guaneet

May 16, 2013
Morgan Hill, CA
I couldn't get it working either lol
I just gave up haha. I tried to download it at least 10 times through like 3 different sources with no luck

I thought I was the only one with the problem lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

ajster1989

Feb 1, 2011
NYC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There will be another update in May to bring us the GS5 look and you can believe me or not I dont care I told you all about this update and I wasn't wrong now wait for the next update in May

And please don't ask me for pics of the update charts becausa I really can't do that I don't want to loose my job for that but I will let you all know when there is something coming

GREAT NEWS Everyone! Samsung released the kitkat source code for our N900T today!

It's labeled N900TUVUCNB4.

Means we should be getting it VERY SOON!

You can download it by going to http://opensource.samsung.com/ and in the search field type N900T. The filename is SM-N900T_NA_KK_Opensource.zip

Enjoy!
    Yes there is an issue with the GPS not activating on some devices we have the update in our service center and on some devices it works flawless and on other devices it doesn't TMO already has the update and knows about it but its just a minor fix the update is still on track for Wednesday any changes and I will let you all know

Everyone who questioned Razierpr as to the validity of him informing that the update would come out today owes him a big apology here.

Thanks Razierpr for the information. I am stock unrooted and downloading over wifi the OTA to the phone. Thanks again for your information.

Ian B