(Guide):-HOW TO FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY ON Q NOAIR A30 (Qmobile).

Search This thread

Imran Pirzada

Nov 28, 2012
Pakpattan
HOW TO FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY ON Q NOAIR A30 (Qmobile).

DISCLIMER:

If you somehow manage to damage your phone all responsibility is on you not me. Here I want to declare that I did not developed these tools I just combined them and made a tutorial.

MOTIVE:

Few days back I purchased a Qmobile Noair A30 and realized that there is no method on internet for flashing custom recovery on it so I decided to discover it and finally succeeded which I am going to share today. So let’s begin.

REQUIREMENTS:

 A computer with windows operating system.

 Q Noair A30 (Qmobile).

 A USB data cable.

 Q Noair A30 USB drivers.

 SP Flash Tool.

 Custom Recovery & Scatter file Download from here

NOTE:

If your phone is dead I mean if bricked, then fallow my This tutorial.

So let’s begin.

1. Download and extract Q Noair A30 Recovery Package at your desktop or any other comfortable place there you will find three folders.

Capture0.PNG

2. Open Q Noair A30 USB drivers folder & run installDriver .exe.

Capture.PNG

3. Open SP Flash Tool folder & run flash tool .exe.

Capture1.PNG

4. This screen will appear click on Scatter-loading.

Capture2.PNG

5. Now this screen will appear select MT6572_Android_scatter file from Recovery_&_Scatter folder.

Capture3.PNG

6. Now this screen will appear check the little box and click on word RECOVERY before it.

Capture4.PNG

7. Now this screen will appear select recovery.img file from Recovery_&_Scatter folder.

Capture5.PNG

8. Now this screen will appear ignore the warning and click yes.

Capture6.PNG

9. Now this screen will appear power off your phone and remover its battery for few seconds, click on Download and immediately connect your phone to PC via USB cable in power off condition and wait for flashing.

Capture7.PNG

10. Now this screen will appear with a green circle it means that you have flashed successfully custom recovery to your phone.

Capture8.PNG

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Now go to recovery by pressing vol+ and power button and feel free.

Untitled.png

If I somehow helped you tu phir thanx tu banta hai BOOSSSSS... :cowboy:Please hit Thanks .

Last edited:

shadeel23

Sep 23, 2015

DISCLIMER:

If you somehow manage to damage your phone all responsibility is on you not me. Here I want to declare that I did not developed these tools I just combined them and made a tutorial.

MOTIVE:

Few days back I purchased a Qmobile Noair A30 and realized that there is no method on internet for flashing custom recovery on it so I decided to discover it and finally succeeded which I am going to share today. So let’s begin.

REQUIREMENTS:

 Q Noair A30 (Qmobile).

 A USB data cable.

 SP Flash Tool.

NOTE:

So let’s begin.

1. Download and extract Q Noair A30 Recovery Package at your desktop or any other comfortable place there you will find three folders.

Capture0.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

5. Now this screen will appear select MT6572_Android_scatter file from Recovery_&_Scatter folder.

Capture3.PNG

6. Now this screen will appear check the little box and click on word RECOVERY before it.

Capture4.PNG

7. Now this screen will appear select recovery.img file from Recovery_&_Scatter folder.

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

9. Now this screen will appear power off your phone and remover its battery for few seconds, click on Download and immediately connect your phone to PC via USB cable in power off condition and wait for flashing.

Capture7.PNG

10. Now this screen will appear with a green circle it means that you have flashed successfully custom recovery to your phone.

Capture8.PNG

Untitled.png

If I somehow helped you tu phir thanx tu banta hai BOOSSSSS... :cowboy:Please hit Thanks .

dear sir my q mobile a30 is hanged on startup logo i tried to factory reset but the problem was same....need your help...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DISCLIMER:

MOTIVE:

REQUIREMENTS:

 Q Noair A30 (Qmobile).

 A USB data cable.

 SP Flash Tool.

NOTE:

So let’s begin.

Capture0.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

Capture7.PNG

Capture8.PNG

Untitled.png