(URGENT HELP) Bricked after drowned
Hey Guys, so sorry for posting a question thread in the general section but I'm desperate to fid a solution to fix my note.
Ok here's what happened,
1. Was washing my hands and put my note aside and suddenly dropped in a pale of water.
2. I picked up my note and the screen was flickering.
3. I set it aside to dry for a day and changed the battery since the battery was the one which caused the flickering
4. When I turned on my note, there was no recovery and it keeps booting up to safe mode.
5. When I tried to go to download mode, It was stuck at the warning screen and there was 2 options and a triangle below it but the volume buttons didn't worked for some reason.
6. So I thought Triangle Away could solve the problem so I trie it but made a mistake cause I was flashing the fix when I was on slim bean rom
6. Now my phone cant boot due to kernel fix inserted in non-stock rom and cant go to download mode to due cant click volume up or down.
So is there any way to restore my note other than using jig or sending this to the shop and get it fixed with a high price
HTC One X+ - Running Sense 5
Nexus 7 2013 - Running Kitkat