[Q/A][06-09-12]General Chat, All XDA Members Welcome !!

Search This thread

rjmayhem

May 13, 2012
Dumaguete City
nba 2k13

I just want to ask if someone has tried to play nba 2k13 using Jelly Dream 2.6 ROM? did it run smoothly or it FC? coz mine got FC when I tried to play quick game or practice ...

nidzaaaa

Feb 7, 2013
Hi, whats the most stable, lag free ICS based rom? And which kernel supports smartassV2 governor,and compatible with "that" the rom? Balanced battery/performance mod?

I was on UHD 2.0.3 nad got bootloop, after 2 week of using ...

nidzaaaa

Feb 7, 2013
Одг: [Q/A][06-09-12]General Chat, All XDA Members Welcome !!

I installed uhd 2.0.3 again.. Last time i got bootloop after instaling root uninstaller, just after first launch of it... I'll try the next version after the dev release it... Actualy i need it just cuz of the cyber shot app, which i realy like, but its lagy on the stock rom.. So i asked whats the most stable ics based rom.. Got no answers, so i instaled it again..

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

I installed uhd 2.0.3 again.. Last time i got bootloop after instaling root uninstaller, just after first launch of it... I'll try the next version after the dev release it... Actualy i need it just cuz of the cyber shot app, which i realy like, but its lagy on the stock rom.. So i asked whats the most stable ics based rom.. Got no answers, so i instaled it again..

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

Js 7.4 by Maxio1998, yeah there is 9.0 but the icons are ugly because js 9.0 have no stock sony icons, js 7.4 is a very good ics based rom, i used itnalways on my neo v;)

..[ Pandemic Quote..:: Face Your Insanity !!
Sent From My Own Modded Xperia P

brayniak

Mar 6, 2011
Yes! Zelly Cream is a great rom. Very beautiful and quick. But for games better (for me) is UHD 3.0.

Last edited:

FuTChY

Jun 11, 2012
Egypt - Cairo
This thread is of a Great Idea :)
So, I was thinking about another phone other than XPERIA ARC!!
which phone would be nice to buy taking into consideration the unlocking, the rooting, and the tweeks that every Android Fan would like to have ???

Williams3

Oct 3, 2011
Saint Petersburg
Hello!
Custom ROM Zelly cream 2,0
Bug in the ota update section.

uploadfromtaptalk1361959311461.jpg

Отправлено с моего LT15i через Tapatalk

worf_1977

Jul 28, 2011
Barcelona
which phone would be nice to buy taking into consideration the unlocking, the rooting, and the tweeks that every Android Fan would like to have ???

Any Samsung phone.
They comes with it's bootloader unlocked from factory, making them one of the greatest brands to root and try custom ROMs

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

dumodal

Jul 29, 2012
Zelly Cream is quite nice but i'm now trying todays update of Xperia Ultimate HD and with Xperia Z launcher runs quite smooth and nice with games :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I post this new thread,
    to make it way easier to ask your questions here !

Instead of making new threads etc, that goes sometimes whole offtopic, and it doesnt the right subject anymore, like you make a new thread to solve something and then someone knows the answer, but then the most of the peeps, ask in the thread what he created a new question so in my opinion is it kinda useless and its going nowhere, so you can every question you need asking here ;)

Enjoy !!
    Nice thread. Can someone help me.
    How to change kernel(Arcknight to Stock) without lossing my data and apps?
    P.S. What to wipe in CWM?

no not with cwm just with flashtool untick wipe data etc, just tick the kernel ,
    thats all ;)
    Great idea. :good:
    Nice thread. Can someone help me.
    How to change kernel(Arcknight to Stock) without lossing my data and apps?
    P.S. What to wipe in CWM?

Any of the nexus phones.

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium