Looking for an accessories that protect my usb port

Search This thread

kakarotto.ss1

Oct 27, 2011
Hi guys. I searched everywhere about an accessories to guard or protect my bottom part of nexus 7, especially the usb port.

Last time, i damaged my usb port due to dropping while charging. And i got a replacement for that. It seems like the usb port starting to loose again. Last time i did know that there was a bracket which protects the usb port. Now i couldnt find since it was long time ago.

Can anyone please help me to suggest the accessories? The main purpose of that accessories is to secure the cable while charging and make it wouldnt loose.

Thank you so much..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kakarotto.ss1

Oct 27, 2011
Hi guys. I searched everywhere about an accessories to guard or protect my bottom part of nexus 7, especially the usb port.

Last time, i damaged my usb port due to dropping while charging. And i got a replacement for that. It seems like the usb port starting to loose again. Last time i did know that there was a bracket which protects the usb port. Now i couldnt find since it was long time ago.

Can anyone please help me to suggest the accessories? The main purpose of that accessories is to secure the cable while charging and make it wouldnt loose.

Thank you so much..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bump