[USE IT][GUIDE]Fast Answer To Your Question[GUIDE] [TeamOptima]

Search This thread

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
Hi
So i have been here (XDA) for a while and recently i get more and more annoyed (as you can see in my signature) when people post questions that create more questions
For Example :
[Q] After kdz update phone dont boots up
Hello,
before 30 minutes I flashed the kdz file for android 4.1.2 for my region.
My problem is that my phone didnt boot since then.. it stucks at the LG logo.
What can I do?

This was posted in general Q&A L3 L3II L5 L5II L7 L7II

Now How In The Hell To Answer Safely And Correctly ?????

Well that's where THIS post comes to place :)

I will explain how to ask question in order get the answer fastest possible :)

These Are Questions
You NEED To Answer In YOUR Post

(more of them you answer the bigger chance you get for quick resolution)

1. What exact phone model is it ? (check the sticker under the battery and include it in your post)

2. Did you use any guide ? (best if you paste the link and include it in your post )

3. What exactly where you doing (post what were trying to do, name of apps/programs you were you using etc.)

3.a If you have app problem make sure to include name of the app and source of download

3.b If You have flash problem make sure to include FULL name of the ROM and flash file also include source of download, program used to flash/update(if you are using CWM / TWRP / OR / or any custom recovery make sure to post VERSION number), your operating system, Usb ports info (1.x, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1), was / is your battery full,

4. Can you provide LOGCAT ? GUIDE HERE :) If Needed :)(adb for windows in attachment)

5.Can you provide SCREENSHOTS ?
to provide screenshots without any app, root or trouble use adb (if you on linux no need to explain, if you on windows see link at the bottom) paste this code to terminal/cmd and press enter every time you want to make screenshot

For linux/ubuntu/etc.
Code:
adb shell screencap -p | sed 's/\r$//' > screen.png
For OsX
Code:
adb shell screencap -p | perl -pe 's/\x0D\x0A/\x0A/g' > screen.png
For Windows (*no 1 liners don't work)
Code:
adb shell screencap -p /sdcard/screen.png
adb pull /sdcard/screen.png
adb shell rm /sdcard/screen.png
This will make screenshot named screen.png and save it (linux and osx home folder) (windows adb folder or root of system drive (i.e. c:\) depending on configuration) {rename "screen.png" to your desired name and remember this will overwrite the previous screen if name stays the same}

5. Post answers in YOUR POST and wait for me or someone else to happily answer (not bombard you with questions before we can help you)

SIMPLE SOFT-BRICK GUIDE

adb_fastboot_and_other_tools.zip* 1.extract it to any folder 2.open the folder 3.press shift key on keyboard and right click the mouse and select "open command window"
your cmd will open here and you will be able to use adb and more if needed :)

Last edited:

13THWARRI0R

Feb 5, 2014
Bangalore
my phone is LG L3 e400 ( brandnew )
i want install "CYANOID ROM [e400] [aosp] with SDMerge" in this link (http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2459171)

but i dont know how to install

SDMerge

### Step 1 --> http://bit.ly/QCfxFJ
### Step 2 --> http://bit.ly/1hb78Dj

Can u help me???? ( sr, my english verry poor )
Thanks!!!!

1.First download recovery from "https://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager" for "lg optimus l3" to your pc and rename it to recovery

2.Download the latest drivers for L3 from lg website and install it

3.Connect the phone to computer and enable debugging Setting->apps->development->enable debugging....

4.Download the adb and fastboot files i have given below

5.Extract them to your desktop and copy the recovery.img to desktop

6.open cmd prompt and type these cmds in order
adb reboot bootloader ( this will take you to a blank screen with some white writings and wait for writings to stop)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (this will install cwm recovery to your phone and wait for 2 mins)
fastboot reboot (this will reboot your phone)

7.download "SDMergE400_mod_gellmar_crazybyte.zip without old step4" from this link "http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2215406"

8.Extract files from "SDMergE400_mod_gellmar_crazybyte.zip without old step4"(you will get "SDMergE400_step1.zip" and "SDMergE400_step2.zip") and put these files in sdcard

9.download cyanoid and put it to your sdcard....

10.go to recovery by turning off phone and press volume down +home + power

11. In recovery go to "mount and storage" option and format system and data and cache partitions only ....only once

12.then go back and click option "install zip from sdcard"... browse your sdcard and find SDMergE400_step1.zip and install it and phone will reboot into a new recovery ...after that install SDMergE400_step2.zip in same way...

13.then install cyanoid.zip in same way

14. after installation cyanoid rom..... click reboot option in main menu of recovery .... your system will reboot and will take some time to install cyanoid

10...enjoy cyanoid ...

Click :good: if i have helped you

homad21

Apr 22, 2014
thanks u so much!

thanks u so much! :D
Can i run step 1 - 6 on my phone by download rommanager from CHplay???:confused:

blokitata

Jul 27, 2013
Pécs
LG L7 2 P710 Help please

Hello
I need help, my phone is LG P710 L7 2, was I wanted to install CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.3.2. Unfortunately I can not remember which, from my experience in this post.
Now the LG software update can not connect to the phone. Neither DIAG, or Emergency or CS_Emergency mode. In the message, he writes: PHONE WAS NOT FOUND! Here is that what it' write in log file: [R&D Test Tools Log File]

20:18:40 : Launching SW update
20:18:40 : Unpacking KDZ
20:19:06 : KDZ file extraced
20:19:29 : Files were extracted.
20:19:29 : LGMobileDL Load.
20:19:29 : Port = -1
20:19:29 : Connecting to phone
20:19:29 : PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!
20:19:32 : ===FINISHED===

What can I do now except the service.

Thank you very much in advance; Blökitata from Hungary.

(the post was made using the Google Translator. Sorry.

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
HI

Hello
I need help, my phone is LG P710 L7 2, was I wanted to install CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.3.2. Unfortunately I can not remember which, from my experience in this post.
Now the LG software update can not connect to the phone. Neither DIAG, or Emergency or CS_Emergency mode. In the message, he writes: PHONE WAS NOT FOUND! Here is that what it' write in log file: [R&D Test Tools Log File]

20:18:40 : Launching SW update
20:18:40 : Unpacking KDZ
20:19:06 : KDZ file extraced
20:19:29 : Files were extracted.
20:19:29 : LGMobileDL Load.
20:19:29 : Port = -1
20:19:29 : Connecting to phone
20:19:29 : PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!
20:19:32 : ===FINISHED===

What can I do now except the service.

Thank you very much in advance; Blökitata from Hungary.

(the post was made using the Google Translator. Sorry.

can you see any devices in device manager ?
like:
adb ?
ports ?
usb composite device ?

does phone display anything ?
does it boot ?
can you get into "download mode" ? (pull battery out, plug usb to pc, press and hold vol- button, plug usb to mobile, wait few seconds, put battery back) it should display Download Mode on black screen then try kdz :)

Reactions: blokitata

blokitata

Jul 27, 2013
Pécs
can you see any devices in device manager ?
like:
adb ? was nothing
ports ?was nothing
usb composite device ?was nothing

does phone display anything ? just black screen with LG logo.
does it boot ? no,just only the display is blinking not rapidly, as if it were just bootloop.
can you get into "download mode" ? (pull battery out, plug usb to pc, press and hold vol- button, plug usb to mobile, wait few seconds, put battery back) it should display Download Mode on black screen then try kdz :)

Hello.
Thank you very much. You saved my life. The phone working perfect now.

So thank you very much once more.

C0nvert-R

Apr 26, 2014
Warsaw
Kernels for LG E400

Hi,

I'm a new user of XDA, but I've already tested part of ROMs for my phone (model in title).
I have a little question about kernels: some ROMs have a kernel in other ZIP file. But after correct installation (by CWM Recovery) I have blurred screen. Now I'm using JellyBeanRevenge (or some like that :D) and it's work fine, because Author gave good instructions; but in some of other kernels don't works. Why?

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
DetailSSS :)

Hi,

I'm a new user of XDA, but I've already tested part of ROMs for my phone (model in title).
I have a little question about kernels: some ROMs have a kernel in other ZIP file. But after correct installation (by CWM Recovery) I have blurred screen. Now I'm using JellyBeanRevenge (or some like that :D) and it's work fine, because Author gave good instructions; but in some of other kernels don't works. Why?

Are you sure the kernel was for your baseband ? ie v10x; v20x ?
when changing roms v10 to v20 and back certain files get rewritten and not in same format anymore so errors occur
also not all kernels are stable and everyday use

so.. read about the source and features / defects of kernel you want to install and ensure you check if your base stock rom is v10 or v20 :)

Reactions: C0nvert-R

zeroone82

Apr 26, 2014
1) So I'm completely new, is there an introduction guide to rooting and installing custom ROMs? Just so I can know what I'm doing.
2) I'm running linux right now, do most popular methods support it or should I do everything on windows "just in case"?
3) Are there any recommended ROMs or mods for low specs phones like the L3? I currently have a L3 E431g I'd like to mod

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
Your phone is l3 ii !!!

1) So I'm completely new, is there an introduction guide to rooting and installing custom ROMs? Just so I can know what I'm doing.
2) I'm running linux right now, do most popular methods support it or should I do everything on windows "just in case"?
3) Are there any recommended ROMs or mods for low specs phones like the L3? I currently have a L3 E431g I'd like to mod

DON'T INSTALL ANYTHING FOR LG L3 IT WILL BREAK YOUR PHONE !!!

most tools made for windows and that's what i would use :) (virtual machine will work)

first use program and youtube guide in my signature (show content) to root your phone using vroot (its easy and works on any software version :D )

then have look here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2654327
if your phone has 1 sim-card
you can unlock bootolader and install custom recovery using things in first post :D

ROM's Are UNDER DEVELOPMENT dont ask how long (about ~2 weeks)
there is mod made by @slipsystem but still in beta stage so no official release (subscribe to E430 thread for update in post #2 :) )

zeroone82

Apr 26, 2014
Thanks for the anwser IGGYVIP. I'm guessing that the E430 and E431 are similar enough that almost everything will work on both phones, right?

I already rooted mine, and I guess I'll wait and see how slipsystem's mod works when is released.

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
Nice one :D

Thanks for the anwser IGGYVIP. I'm guessing that the E430 and E431 are similar enough that almost everything will work on both phones, right?

I already rooted mine, and I guess I'll wait and see how slipsystem's mod works when is released.

yes they are i cannot find any hardware difference

did your bootloader unlock ? please post result with your phone model and firmware you are running in e430 thread
i will release beta of slipsystem mod tomorrow and full version should be soon :D

zeroone82

Apr 26, 2014
yes they are i cannot find any hardware difference

did your bootloader unlock ? please post result with your phone model and firmware you are running in e430 thread
i will release beta of slipsystem mod tomorrow and full version should be soon :D

Actually I lied :(. I though that I had rooted it but I actually never ran the program. I'm trying now but I can't seem to make it work (the vroot method). VROOT connects to the device, installs some chinese manager app, reboots and then nothing happens. VROOT eventually shows that it couldn't root the device and asks if I wanna retry, but it never manages to root it.

Does the superoneclick works on the 430?

Last edited:

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
I will update #1

Actually I lied :(. I though that I had rooted it but I actually never ran the program. I'm trying now but I can't seem to make it work (the vroot method). VROOT connects to the device, installs some chinese manager app, reboots and then nothing happens. VROOT eventually shows that it couldn't root the device and asks if I wanna retry, but it never manages to root it.

Does the superoneclick works on the 430?

no idea about super one click on new firmware
VROOT VERSION 1.7.3 thats the one i have installed and it works :)

what is the full name of your kdz file ?

zeroone82

Apr 26, 2014
no idea about super one click on new firmware
VROOT VERSION 1.7.3 thats the one i have installed and it works :)

what is the full name of your kdz file ?

Not sure what a kdz file, but here is my software information

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-27-03-31-27.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-27-03-31-27.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 162

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
[GUIDE] quick&simple Soft Brick Recovery [GUIDE]

THIS GUIDE IS FOR UN-BRICKING ALL KNOWN TO ME LG Lx PHONES ON WINDOWS BASED COMPUTERS
(Virtual Machine Will Work :) )

THIS GUIDE ASSUMES YOU HAVE DRIVERS INSTALLED
>>>>>FOUND HERE IF YOU CAN'T USE GOOGLE<<<<<

THIS GUIDE ASSUMES YOU HAVE KDZ UPDATE PROGRAM

THIS GUIDE ASSUMES YOU HAVE .kdz FIRMWARE DOWNLOADED
*CLICK THIS AND IN NEW TAB IN ADDRESS BAR REPLACE "INSERT_YOUR_IMEI_HERE" FOR YOUR ORIGINAL IMEI (BEHIND THE BATTERY) THEN YOU WILL SEE LINK ON THE PAGE CLICK THAT AND YOU WILL DOWNLOAD DIRECT FROM LG SERVERS

1. Plug USB cable to PC

2. Take battery out of phone

3. Press and hold VOL- button or VOL+ or VOL+ and VOL-

4. Plug USB cable to phone

5. Wait few seconds ... (it should display "Download Mode" on black screen)

6. Put battery back in phone

7. UPDATE YOUR KDZ NOW :)

8. navigate to phone settings and security and preform wipe/master reset (not obligatory but ensures "clean rom" )

Enjoy your NEW OLD phone :D

Last edited:

C0nvert-R

Apr 26, 2014
Warsaw
Thank You very much. I checked it and now I now everything. Thanks! :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Hello again,
I have another question: can I resize the system memory in LG E400 like in E405? I have a trouble with small size of that memory. Help!

PS Sorry for my English if it's bad-I'm from Poland. :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi
    So i have been here (XDA) for a while and recently i get more and more annoyed (as you can see in my signature) when people post questions that create more questions
    For Example :
    [Q] After kdz update phone dont boots up
    Hello,
    before 30 minutes I flashed the kdz file for android 4.1.2 for my region.
    My problem is that my phone didnt boot since then.. it stucks at the LG logo.
    What can I do?

This was posted in general Q&A L3 L3II L5 L5II L7 L7II

Now How In The Hell To Answer Safely And Correctly ?????

Well that's where THIS post comes to place :)

I will explain how to ask question in order get the answer fastest possible :)

These Are Questions
    You NEED To Answer In YOUR Post

(more of them you answer the bigger chance you get for quick resolution)

1. What exact phone model is it ? (check the sticker under the battery and include it in your post)

2. Did you use any guide ? (best if you paste the link and include it in your post )

3. What exactly where you doing (post what were trying to do, name of apps/programs you were you using etc.)

3.a If you have app problem make sure to include name of the app and source of download

3.b If You have flash problem make sure to include FULL name of the ROM and flash file also include source of download, program used to flash/update(if you are using CWM / TWRP / OR / or any custom recovery make sure to post VERSION number), your operating system, Usb ports info (1.x, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1), was / is your battery full,

4. Can you provide LOGCAT ? GUIDE HERE :) If Needed :)(adb for windows in attachment)

5.Can you provide SCREENSHOTS ?
    to provide screenshots without any app, root or trouble use adb (if you on linux no need to explain, if you on windows see link at the bottom) paste this code to terminal/cmd and press enter every time you want to make screenshot

For linux/ubuntu/etc.
    Code:
    adb shell screencap -p | sed 's/\r$//' > screen.png
    For OsX
    Code:
    adb shell screencap -p | perl -pe 's/\x0D\x0A/\x0A/g' > screen.png
    For Windows (*no 1 liners don't work)
    Code:
    adb shell screencap -p /sdcard/screen.png
    adb pull /sdcard/screen.png
    adb shell rm /sdcard/screen.png
    This will make screenshot named screen.png and save it (linux and osx home folder) (windows adb folder or root of system drive (i.e. c:\) depending on configuration) {rename "screen.png" to your desired name and remember this will overwrite the previous screen if name stays the same}

5. Post answers in YOUR POST and wait for me or someone else to happily answer (not bombard you with questions before we can help you)

SIMPLE SOFT-BRICK GUIDE

adb_fastboot_and_other_tools.zip* 1.extract it to any folder 2.open the folder 3.press shift key on keyboard and right click the mouse and select "open command window"
    your cmd will open here and you will be able to use adb and more if needed :)
    my phone is LG L3 e400 ( brandnew )
    i want install "CYANOID ROM [e400] [aosp] with SDMerge" in this link (http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2459171)

but i dont know how to install

SDMerge

### Step 1 --> http://bit.ly/QCfxFJ
    ### Step 2 --> http://bit.ly/1hb78Dj

Can u help me???? ( sr, my english verry poor )
    Thanks!!!!

1.First download recovery from "https://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager" for "lg optimus l3" to your pc and rename it to recovery

2.Download the latest drivers for L3 from lg website and install it

3.Connect the phone to computer and enable debugging Setting->apps->development->enable debugging....

4.Download the adb and fastboot files i have given below

5.Extract them to your desktop and copy the recovery.img to desktop

6.open cmd prompt and type these cmds in order
    adb reboot bootloader ( this will take you to a blank screen with some white writings and wait for writings to stop)
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (this will install cwm recovery to your phone and wait for 2 mins)
    fastboot reboot (this will reboot your phone)

7.download "SDMergE400_mod_gellmar_crazybyte.zip without old step4" from this link "http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2215406"

8.Extract files from "SDMergE400_mod_gellmar_crazybyte.zip without old step4"(you will get "SDMergE400_step1.zip" and "SDMergE400_step2.zip") and put these files in sdcard

9.download cyanoid and put it to your sdcard....

10.go to recovery by turning off phone and press volume down +home + power

11. In recovery go to "mount and storage" option and format system and data and cache partitions only ....only once

12.then go back and click option "install zip from sdcard"... browse your sdcard and find SDMergE400_step1.zip and install it and phone will reboot into a new recovery ...after that install SDMergE400_step2.zip in same way...

13.then install cyanoid.zip in same way

14. after installation cyanoid rom..... click reboot option in main menu of recovery .... your system will reboot and will take some time to install cyanoid

10...enjoy cyanoid ...

Click :good: if i have helped you
    Well, I did exactly how you said, but I got the same :(
    As shown in the attachments (it's in pt-br), the tool recognizes correctly the phone model (1.png), and starts the upgrade with kdz v10f version - the latest version of Jelly Bean available for my country (2.png). When hits 95%, the phone restarts, what is normal. But, just a sec after powering on, the LG logo fades and it restarts, falling in bootloop again.
    Then, I tried the Recovery Upgrade (3.png - I think this time is v20a version, Kitkat). Again, it hits 95%, the phone restarts, the LG logo fades and I got a bootloop again.
    I'm very sure that the battery is full, or with good charge, but when I put it to charge, the charging screen doesn't appears.

Happened to me a couple of times before with my L3 ii, L5, and L7 as I got through with hardreset.
    If the s/w upgrade is gone complete but your phone didn't boot itself you only need to do a hard reset to recover it.

Press and hold the Volume down key + Hot key/Quick button (on the left side of the
    phone.) + Power key for about 8secs.
    When the LG logo appears on the screen release the power key.
    Then release volume down key + hot key when the LG logo disappears.
    And wait....:)
    Hi there :)

Hi guys,
    So, a couple of days ago I was using my L5 E612 regularly and then it rebooted. I didn't pay it much thought, cause we all know android does that once in a while. The problem was when it kept rebooting. The phone reached the lockscreen, was on for like 1,2 seconds and then rebooting again.
    I tried everything you can think of on different roms, kernel, hard reset, stock rom, and last try was replacing the battery, which didn't work as well. The phone only works when I plug it on the charger or the usb. If I leave it charging for hours, at night I can use it for some time, but it always ends up rebooting. I' currently on cm11 non-nfc oc kernel, rooted phone, obviously, and cwm 6.0.4.8. The problem keeps happening despite which rom, apps or gapps is installed. Ask me any questions, ask me to do anything on the phone, but help me solve it!
    Thx

hi
    backup
    master reset
    download stock from link provided on this website http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=INSERT_YOUR_IMEI_HERE <<< provided you inserted your imei

flash that and see if problem persists
    if not root and see if problem there
    if not then unlock bootloader and install cwm and see if it reboots
    if not install chosen custom rom and see if working normally
    if not then let me know :)

also when you plug phone to pc does it detect ok ? does it install all drivers correctly ?

Hello,

I have a problem with my LG Electronics Optimus L5 (LGE612F).

I´m trying to extend the size of my /system partition to be able to flash The full Google Apps package for Android KitKat 4.4.4, this is the link for the thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942
    This is the link for the zip I´m trying to flash:
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15799
    My ROM is the Unofficial port of Cyanogenmod 11 for the LG Electronics Optimus L5 by PecanCM, this is the thread of the ROM:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2519448
    This is the link of the ROM I downloaded:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?85l89wyl2518wl5
    I flashed this Kernel:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?0vo1fzfvilr67dc
    I´m using this ClockWorkMod Based Recovery Image (6.0.4.9):
    https://www.mediafire.com/?l8mpej31m3k81tj
    I have already formatted /system, and tried to install everything, the Kernel was Succesful, Cyanogenmod 11 was too, but Google Apps seems to require 40 extra Megabytes to be able to be flashed.
    So I tried to use SwiftBootloader to Increase the /system partition size by entering fastboot and trying to use the program but after the program finishes its procedures, when I try to flash Google Apps again, I recieve the same error.
    How can I Increase the /system partition size so I can flash the Google Apps zip?
    P.D.: My battery was full all the time.
    P.D. 2:Thanks in Advance.

1st off get root browser (not any other file manager because it complicates things[remounts and such])

then navigate to /system then /media /audio and remove all unused ringtones notification sounds alarms (average about 25mb of unused)
    then navigate to /system /tts /lang-pico and remove all unused text to speech languages (average about 5mb of unused)
    then navigate to /system /app and remove all unused .apk's and corresponding .odex files if exist (average of idk what you use and what not ;))
    if you still missing few kb you can remove unused keyboard layouts in /system /usr /keylayout but if you need extra 30 kb you shouldn't add full gapps because system likes to have ~5mb of free space for logs system app data and such

also i personnaly cant see a point on google books music games if google play is installed because its all there :) but that's me :)
    i would not like to have 5 services constantly running instead of 2 if only google play is used :)

dont forget its very heavy system to be handled by poor l5 hardware :)

anyway goodluck :)

Hey,

I'm a new user of the LG L7 P710.

I already read through some threads and posts, but can't find any answers.

After trying a lot I just flashed back to Stock Rom.

Stock Rom Version: Europe (Germany) V10J

I used a guide from a German Android forum, which explains how to use Framaroot to root the cellphone.
    http://www.android-hilfe.de/root-cu...-sekunden-ohne-pc-die-einfachste-methode.html

After that I followed the guide to install CWM: (6.0.3.7)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2700579

After that I installed the Custom Rom SlimRom:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2735191
    (just mainly to get rid of the bloatware and make the rom faster (L7 II doesn't provide a lot of custom roms).

After re-flashing Stock Rom, I can import contacts via internal storage or sd-card which I have saved as .vcard before.
    Anyway any contact wich is not in romanian letter ca in't be recognized.
    I want to transfer some friend's vcards into my address book (contacts), but it is unable to read Chinese characters. Any possibility to change that?
    After saving the file on the storage, the device can display Chinese characters in the name of the .vcard, but once I want to add it to the address book, it says: Some information fields may be lost. Continue?
    How can I change that?
    All importated vcards with Chinese characters in the name can not be displayed in the contacts. They just appear as ???.

Full battery and USB2.0

go to http://labs.brotherli.ch/vcfconvert/ convert .vcf to .csv and add to your gmail contacts then sync to phone :)

hope that helps
    also if not too many numbers just copy and paste in gmail on pc :)

[GUIDE] quick&simple Soft Brick Recovery [GUIDE]

THIS GUIDE IS FOR UN-BRICKING ALL KNOWN TO ME LG Lx PHONES ON WINDOWS BASED COMPUTERS
    (Virtual Machine Will Work :) )

THIS GUIDE ASSUMES YOU HAVE DRIVERS INSTALLED

THIS GUIDE ASSUMES YOU HAVE KDZ UPDATE PROGRAM

THIS GUIDE ASSUMES YOU HAVE .kdz FIRMWARE DOWNLOADED
    *CLICK THIS AND IN NEW TAB IN ADDRESS BAR REPLACE "INSERT_YOUR_IMEI_HERE" FOR YOUR ORIGINAL IMEI (BEHIND THE BATTERY) THEN YOU WILL SEE LINK ON THE PAGE CLICK THAT AND YOU WILL DOWNLOAD DIRECT FROM LG SERVERS

1. Plug USB cable to PC

2. Take battery out of phone

3. Press and hold VOL- button or VOL+ or VOL+ and VOL-

4. Plug USB cable to phone

5. Wait few seconds ... (it should display "Download Mode" on black screen)

6. Put battery back in phone

7. UPDATE YOUR KDZ NOW :)

8. navigate to phone settings and security and preform wipe/master reset (not obligatory but ensures "clean rom" )

Enjoy your NEW OLD phone :D