Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aniket.lamba

Jul 16, 2012
New Delhi
mr-tweaker.github.io
Ok before this gets out of hand

Looking through the thread it seems @aniket.lamba created a port of this rom and asked @myaservip for help in fixing a particular bug

If that is the case than @myaservip should not have posted the rom as he did not have permission to post it - He was just asked if he minded fixing a particular bug in the rom

Therefore the permission to port and post the rom remains with @aniket.lamba if granted by the orig owner of the rom to port it and he should credit @myaservip for any work done which he has in his thread

Any dispute should be made via the pm system and if no resolution is found you should ask a mod for adjudication

I contacted the mod for the deletion of this thread.As of now,myaversip has done nothing to fix the ROM.I don't know why is he taking things to a whole new goddamn level.Anyways I will just focus on fixing the bugs first.

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
For u all
i can really say
U wait me to post
To cretisize me whether i helped or not
If i am hated here
Just tell it
And i promise u wont see my face here again

aniket.lamba

Jul 16, 2012
New Delhi
mr-tweaker.github.io
For u all
i can really say
U wait me to post
If i am hated here
Just tell it

Nobody is hated here nor does anyone is getting hurt.It's a ROM,not a sessional exam that you are taking it seriously.Your work here doesn't reflect your personality.It's the attitude you are carrying while contributing to a forum like XDA.

Just a note from my side : Everyone is wholeheartedly welcomed to help me in my work.But remember,I don't want to see my work being posted in the name of the other member.

devilyuri

Mar 6, 2013
I contacted the mod for the deletion of this thread.As of now,myaversip has done nothing to fix the ROM.I don't know why is he taking things to a whole new goddamn level.Anyways I will just focus on fixing the bugs first.

but you have added him to credit list in your thread

Inviato dal mio GT-S5570I con Tapatalk 2

aniket.lamba

Jul 16, 2012
New Delhi
mr-tweaker.github.io
I asked u before to help u

Just u forgot:D
In twr9.5

No harsh feelings.Take as much credit you want,as much recognition you want but also respect my intentions too.If the work is mine,nobody has the right to post it before me.You're welcomed to help me.In fact I was going to talk you to on facebook regarding some bugfixes but you created an emotional blackmail here.I'm still feeling low as I've hurted the feelings on a XDA Member. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For u all
    i can really say
    U wait me to post
    If i am hated here
    Just tell it

Nobody is hated here nor does anyone is getting hurt.It's a ROM,not a sessional exam that you are taking it seriously.Your work here doesn't reflect your personality.It's the attitude you are carrying while contributing to a forum like XDA.

Just a note from my side : Everyone is wholeheartedly welcomed to help me in my work.But remember,I don't want to see my work being posted in the name of the other member.
    Currently Resizing to ldpi
    Step by step
    Ok before this gets out of hand

Looking through the thread it seems @aniket.lamba created a port of this rom and asked @myaservip for help in fixing a particular bug

If that is the case than @myaservip should not have posted the rom as he did not have permission to post it - He was just asked if he minded fixing a particular bug in the rom

Therefore the permission to port and post the rom remains with @aniket.lamba if granted by the orig owner of the rom to port it and he should credit @myaservip for any work done which he has in his thread

Any dispute should be made via the pm system and if no resolution is found you should ask a mod for adjudication
    Thread is closed as it seems some people want to argue about things.

Thread closed,

They can both PM me....

MD