amarullz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2007
Bandung
amarullz.blog.unikom.ac.id
logo.png

The World's First ANDROID Recovery Based Filemanager

Don't Forget To Donate To Me:

Android Recovery was powerfull system. But it was pain when it come to managing your filesystem

But now AROMA Filemanager is available for everyone to do this common tasks.

This thread is special thread for HTC One X - That I think was the new Android Flagship for future development phone
So I am specially (Only for this device) will give it device specific support.

Hope you can gve me a feedback about this applications run on this device. So I can make it run more smooth in this device.

For development thread, Go Here >

Idea and suggestions are very welcome

How To Use?
Copy the zip into your sdcard, then reboot your device into recovery mode. Choose install from sdcard, then select the AROMA Filemanager ZIP. The file manager will starting, and you are ready to managing your filesystem (copy, cut, delete, make new folder, etc) while you are in recovery.

---------------------A-R-O-M-A---F-i-l-e-m-a-n-a-g-e-r-----------------------

Last edited:

amarullz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2007
Bandung
amarullz.blog.unikom.ac.id
For faq and other needed.....
All feedback are welcome

USE ALTERNATIVE METHOD CALIBRATION FOR NOW

I need someone who willing to give information and feedback about this phone. Make it works without alternative method calibration, make a default configurations, and default favorites, etc. So you can run this application as you go without needed any initial configurations.

Thanks ;)

Last edited:

gifton1

Jan 17, 2011
London
Wow, thankyou, this is really damn good. tested out a few copies and pastes and seems to work great. Thankyou so much for sharing :)

fllash

Dec 20, 2007
Melbourne
It looks fantastic - Are some of those icons from MIUI?
The main design reminds me of MIUI's File Manager, but looks even better.

I'll test it right away.

Josh.

r3dcruz

Sep 9, 2007
Brisbane
Works great. It took a couple of goes, the first one didn't work on the touch, re-boot, the second time I selected the alternative touch and calibrated, third time and straight into the FM. No chance to select the default touch it seems. Updating files on first three reboots.

the_maker

Jun 22, 2007
Republic of Macedonia
Yes, should be definitely in DEV thread.. This is a must for all ROM devs, just to give you an option to copy/paste or move files prior to rom installation, or use it as it is :)

great work mate.. Mod's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

The World's First ANDROID Recovery Based Filemanager

Don't Forget To Donate To Me:

Android Recovery was powerfull system. But it was pain when it come to managing your filesystem

But now AROMA Filemanager is available for everyone to do this common tasks.

This thread is special thread for HTC One X - That I think was the new Android Flagship for future development phone
    So I am specially (Only for this device) will give it device specific support.

Hope you can gve me a feedback about this applications run on this device. So I can make it run more smooth in this device.

For development thread, Go Here >

Idea and suggestions are very welcome

How To Use?
    Copy the zip into your sdcard, then reboot your device into recovery mode. Choose install from sdcard, then select the AROMA Filemanager ZIP. The file manager will starting, and you are ready to managing your filesystem (copy, cut, delete, make new folder, etc) while you are in recovery.

---------------------A-R-O-M-A---F-i-l-e-m-a-n-a-g-e-r-----------------------

For faq and other needed.....
    All feedback are welcome

USE ALTERNATIVE METHOD CALIBRATION FOR NOW

I need someone who willing to give information and feedback about this phone. Make it works without alternative method calibration, make a default configurations, and default favorites, etc. So you can run this application as you go without needed any initial configurations.

Thanks ;)
    Build 02 is ready to download.

Changelogs:
    Fix Tick Count - System tick time (CLOCK_MONOTONIC)
    Fix copy/move/delete progress bar not updated in some recoveries
    New dithering method, Better color looks, specially for standard RGB LCD subpixel order
    Minimalizing ondraw footprint memory
    Wow, thankyou, this is really damn good. tested out a few copies and pastes and seems to work great. Thankyou so much for sharing :)

Thanks,.. don't forget it if you have any issue, or bugs, please post it here, I will try quickly fix the problem.
    Seriously, you are bringing so many great idea's into this forum, KUDOS man!