[FIRMWARE] C6503 10.4.B.0.569 Commercial&Journalists

Search This thread

melquisedec

Feb 14, 2010
Hi. I have the C6502 Model. I have Installed this Firmware and All Good, but I want to find the C6502 Firmware, I mean the right OFICIAL ROM for my Model. Where may I lookfor it?

maclancer

Jan 9, 2011
I thought I saw somewhere in the forum that the official update will be launch on the 19th... Well that day already gone.

Sent from my C6506 using xda app-developers app

Jaycel0820

Aug 30, 2012
manila
I thought I saw somewhere in the forum that the official update will be launch on the 19th... Well that day already gone.

Sent from my C6506 using xda app-developers app

theres is no announcement that the release in on the 19th sony just made a typo error on their website that the relese is 19th of december but they change it right a way , so lets hope that it will be release today.

Luchoc

Feb 9, 2012
Buenos Aires
For all of you who want to have Xposed working, here's a beta apk rovo posted on his thread. If it works, I guess reporting it back to him is the right thing to do...
BTW I have the same issue on my C6502, 3G connection drops from time to time (I have signal but no connection so it may be cause of my crappy network). I suppose it's because I can no longer use SetDNS on 4.3, any suggestions on how can I switch my carrier's DNS for Google's?
Another big bug (at least for me) that I found is that Screen Mirroring is broken. Be warned (?)

Last edited:

scifan

Dec 7, 2008
So, I don't know if the guys who were looking for camera add on's in this thread this thread of kept track of the Timeshift thread over on the Z forum...

If not, and if you're interested, they have all of the primary addon's working here including a working time shift, AR, etc.)

As far as I can tell, they all work pretty flawlessly on the ZL.

rookie93

Feb 1, 2013
i have a slight concern of my phone. its a C6502, and i have flashed this C6503 firmware, but i tried to revert back to 4.2.2 for C6502, in order to update to the official C6502 firmware but flashing the 4.2.2 firmware just simply failed numerous times. Even attempting to repair on PCC didnt work. it says no software available. i think this might cause problems once 4.4 KitKat arrives next year. Anyone with a working generic 4.2.2 firmware link for C6502?

Reactions: ruzainiizuan

melquisedec

Feb 14, 2010
i have a slight concern of my phone. its a C6502, and i have flashed this C6503 firmware, but i tried to revert back to 4.2.2 for C6502, in order to update to the official C6502 firmware but flashing the 4.2.2 firmware just simply failed numerous times. Even attempting to repair on PCC didnt work. it says no software available. i think this might cause problems once 4.4 KitKat arrives next year. Anyone with a working generic 4.2.2 firmware link for C6502?

Hi. I had the same problem. You must flash the room with flash tool. Look for a Tuto for that. Then connect your device to the pc and start the update by pc companion.

Enviado desde mi C6502 mediante Tapatalk

midern

Aug 30, 2012
Belo Horizonte
How to solve heating issue and battery drain - Android 4.3 Z/ZL

Go to Developer options - Background process limit - No background processes.

Some applications may quit unexpectedly doing this process! In my case everything is ok!

nasmeh

Nov 17, 2013
dead C6503

Hi

I got xperia ZL (C6503) and it's dead! :(
Can I solve this xperia?
Must I 1st unlock bootloader?

p.s.
I can't download flashtool.net
link broken?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Awesome!!

Downloading it right now!! Thanks!!! :good:

Off-topic:
    As soon as I install new 4.3 and test my upcoming Xposed Home (new app), I´ll release it for all Xperias 4.1.2 and up!!
    Xposed Home:
    - Hide unwanted apps from drawer/desktop/folders
    - Hide unwanted widgets from picker
    - Close app drawer after launch app
    - Desktop and app drawer Infinite scrolling (almost done)
    - 4 folders styles to choose
    - 2 page indicator styles to choose
    - Static wallpaper
    - Auto rotation
    - Choose app drawer rows and cols (to do)
    - And so on...

And later... Xposed Xperia... another one, with system tweaks and new mods like:
    - Clear all recenter corner button
    - Long back key kills foreground app
    - Long volume +/- skips track while screen off
    - Camera button play/pause music while screen off
    - Accent color picker (overrides current theme accent color)
    - And so on...

This is gonna be my ZL forum arrival!! (sorry for off-topic)!!!
    Just released a new update-to package for you guys. Includes root and XZDualRecovery :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2567266
    How to root ZL with 10.4.B.0.569 rom;

1. Flash 10.4.B.0.569.ftf and download superuser.zip (place it in ur sdcard) http://download.chainfire.eu/370/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.80.zip
    2. Then flash boot.img that have recovery using flash tool (any kernel will do i.e. i'm using advance stock kernel v4 by doom lord).
    3. Reboot ur phone and enter recovery then flash superuser.zip.
    4. Do not reboot into system. Just turn off ur phone using yellow button near simcard at the back (hold for 10 second).
    5. Open flashtool, select flash mode, select 10.4.B.0.569.ftf but only flash kernel only, exclude others (read carefully) and only wipe cache and app log.
    6. Reboot ur phone and start removing google bloatwares.

Thanks to Meister_Li
    Thanks... works fine on my C6503.

Mirror link on Gdrive: goo.gl/alJtBn