And another radio problem...

Search This thread

scarfur

Jan 9, 2012
Hey guys,

I read quite a lot of posts about cm7.2.0 RC 1, the buzz and GPS troubles.
Oh yeah - the surprise: also my GPS doesn't work anymore. Last cyanogenmod version i used: 7.1 stable.

So i reflashed the radio. Source:
HTML:
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/HTC_Wildfire:_Support_Downloads

First i tried 3.35.20.10 then 3.35.19.25 because the first one(latest!?) didn't worked, second neither.

What else can I do?

cYa

Hazou

Feb 5, 2012
What didn´t worked?

The install of the radio with an error in cwm or the gps in your phone when using an app after the re flashing the radio?

If it is the first one, use cwm 2.5.0.7 i belief (but i think u already done that)

If it is the second one, turn gps on or otherwise i dont know. Hope someone els can help u then.

Hazou

scarfur

Jan 9, 2012
the gps itself...

but on the otherside, maybe both :)

I checked if the flashing of the latest version worked(cm settings), turned it on, but the gps didn't worked. then I flashed a older (one-step) version. actually don't know if it's older. it was the second of the list(link above).

but now the cm setting is telling me I have the same radio installed as I had before flashing anything?!

where can I find this cwm version?

-thanks for your answer!! :)

Wasimk32

Mar 29, 2012
Latur
Try flashing a new radio by fastboot method.Flashing a new radio via CWM never worked for me,even with CWM v2.5.0.7.I flashed 3.35.19.25 and my GPS works perfectly. :)

scarfur

Jan 9, 2012
Try flashing a new radio by fastboot method.Flashing a new radio via CWM never worked for me,even with CWM v2.5.0.7.I flashed 3.35.19.25 and my GPS works perfectly. :)

... so exactly this happens to me when I use CWM v2.5.0.7. Anything to do before that? I never used fastboot before? Just press vol-down + pb? *smile*

Reactions: Wasimk32

Hazou

Feb 5, 2012
the gps itself...

but on the otherside, maybe both :)

I checked if the flashing of the latest version worked(cm settings), turned it on, but the gps didn't worked. then I flashed a older (one-step) version. actually don't know if it's older. it was the second of the list(link above).

but now the cm setting is telling me I have the same radio installed as I had before flashing anything?!

where can I find this cwm version?

-thanks for your answer!! :)

So you turned the gps on and then? U started an app like maps or gps fix that will use the gps? If u don't there will be no gps icon in the status-bar.

But maybe the fastboot method works ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

... so exactly this happens to me when I use CWM v2.5.0.7. Anything to do before that? I never used fastboot before? Just press vol-down + pb? *smile*