just thought i'd share this with you. ;) :D :highfive:

screenshotfrom201208050.png
disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Reactions: BabyHuey

benzso63

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2012
Usa
Is there way we can make the default LED notification flash on the top of the phone like the stock rom? Flashed this rom last night but whenever I receive email, text or....etc the led seems not working.

Also quadrant score I only got 2347.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Is there way we can make the default LED notification flash on the top of the phone like the stock rom? Flashed this rom last night but whenever I receive email, text or....etc the led seems not working.

Please don't post in this thread anymore until you decide that you can ow the rules and at least read the OP. Thanks.

P.S- quadrant has nothing to do with the speed of a ROM. Why do you use it?

nst6563

Mar 15, 2011

Did you do a full wipe?

Also, I've noticed quadrant scores are highly variable. I can run it 3 times in a row and be hundreds of points different between each run.
I flashed back to stock with Ktoonsez KT747 kernel and am getting around the 5000 mark on stock speeds.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Did you do a full wipe?

Also, I've noticed quadrant scores are highly variable. I can run it 3 times in a row and be hundreds of points different between each run.
I flashed back to stock with Ktoonsez KT747 kernel and am getting around the 5000 mark on stock speeds.

Please leave quadrant talk out of this thread. If you guys searched around a bit you would know that it doesn't work.

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010

/bangs head. I feel for you task.

On another note, latest build running super smooth. no issues to report here. Thanks again task and it ktoonsez

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Premium HD app

gavingreystone@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2011
My quadrant score was only 100. Is this ROM rooted? Does the camera work? Can I flash this on Xperia Play? Do you have an ETA for project butter? Also I noticed the app I made for android isn't in the market. Can you help?

lol good work guys thanks for the Jellybean preview. Appreciate it. :)

stuff

Apr 16, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Only issue I have noticed is that when I recieve a text message, when the phone is in sleep, I cannot turn up the volume when in the messaging thread.

For example:
>Phone in sleep in pocket
>vibrates for text message
>i no longer want it in vibrate mode.
>I open the text message, and before replying press the vol_up key.
>nothing happens.
>Go to home screen and volume now turns up when I press the key

Not sure why this happens. It's not a problem at all, I usually only need to turn the volume up when I'm leaving work and no longer need it in silent/vibrate mode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB