[Q] Battery terminals question.

Search This thread

Whiz91

Jun 16, 2014
So i have gotten a nasty bootloop problem and i am pretty sure it's because of a faulty battery. I am planning on ordering a new one on ebay but the problem i have is that the battery only have 3 terminals while my phone has 4 connectors and the battery has 4 terminals.

So what i am basicly is asking is will a 3 terminal battery work on a 4 connector phone ?

Thanks.

tys0n

So i have gotten a nasty bootloop problem and i am pretty sure it's because of a faulty battery. I am planning on ordering a new one on ebay but the problem i have is that the battery only have 3 terminals while my phone has 4 connectors and the battery has 4 terminals.

So what i am basicly is asking is will a 3 terminal battery work on a 4 connector phone ?

Thanks.

Four connectors is because of the NFC chip inside of battery. Three connectors probably works fine but you'll lose NFC.
Google product nr written on battery. There must be someone who have them, otherwise contact Samsung and ask them.

qasim799

Dec 13, 2013

Thanks.
Bro bootloop never occurs due any battery or hardware faults you have to flash the firmware and perform factory reset.

Bro bootloop never occurs due any battery or hardware faults you have to flash the firmware and perform factory reset.

Wrong. Last October I had random reboots and bootloops and then the battery would say 0%, but when I connect a charger it showed correct % (not 0, obviosly). Got a new battery and all is working fine ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks.

Four connectors is because of the NFC chip inside of battery. Three connectors probably works fine but you'll lose NFC.
    Google product nr written on battery. There must be someone who have them, otherwise contact Samsung and ask them.