Broken buttons

Search This thread

nickmus

Feb 23, 2007
Post up if you had a button stop working. I'm just wondering if this is a problem.
My power button stopped working on my first phone after 3 days. That was on a Sunday. On Monday I was taking it in to have it replaced. I'll be danged,I dropped the phone in the parking lot and got a ding in it. So they wouldn't swap it. I paid the deductible and got a new phone.
I did see another post where a guys volume button or buttons stopped working. So it has me wondering if this is a problem.
Post only if they stopped working on their own, not if you dropped it or broke it - but if if they just stopped working on their own.

djmadclass

Jan 4, 2006
My hasn't stop but my feels like it's not going to last long. Which is odd because I never has any issues with HTC phones.

I also noticed that I can't seem to get more the three bars.

Reactions: nickmus

nickmus

Feb 23, 2007
Welp, the power button on my wifes phone is sticking or broken. The guy at the Sprint store said his does the same thing. That's 4 I know of the have/had the very same problem.

nickmus

Feb 23, 2007
My first phone was only 3 days old. So there wasn't enough time to have any lint inside. My wife's phone has a thick case on it, she seldom, if ever, puts it in her pocket. I'm not sure about the other 2 spoken of in this post though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My hasn't stop but my feels like it's not going to last long. Which is odd because I never has any issues with HTC phones.

I also noticed that I can't seem to get more the three bars.