Droid Charge freeze Hotspot

Search This thread

Dellman87

May 15, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Hey guys, I'm working on my friend's phone and its rooted, with titanium backup PRO, and I'm looking to freeze the hotspot on his Verizon phone. Unfortunately I can't find the hotspot listed.. Is it listed under another name? Am I missing something? Thanks!

THEbigSWEEN

Mar 5, 2012
Why would you wanna freeze the hotspot for? It doesn't slow down your phone by having it in the rom.:confused:

I assume he's like me and just doesn't use it. It's always running in the background, even though there's no difference in performance, but why have something there running if you're not gonna use it? I like to have complete control of EVERYTHING on the device :cool:

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
mobil hotspot is also use by some of the wifi tethering app like foxfi (a very good tethering app). Just FYI.

THEbigSWEEN

Mar 5, 2012
So is your phone broken or something? I would just expect the problem to be that Settings is missing. You could just flash over whatever ROM you are using without wiping data.

I was just joking around since that post was like a month old. Sometimes sarcasm is hard to translate in these posts... I would imagine the phone would probably be a barrage of FC's. Half tempted to see what it would do now lol :eek: