[Q] Is anyone have issues with Wonderom r6 freezing?

Search This thread

bsavoir22

Sep 23, 2013
Texas
Is anyone having this issue with negalite wonderom freezing after initial phone setup is complete. It hangs for about 30sec to a minute and freezes at the home page restarted the phone manually and the something happens everytime.

I flashed Unknownforce's NAE firmware, i used philz touch recovery to do a clean to install a new rom, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik twice, rebooted to recovery did it one more time installed the rom and everything was fine no issues until after the setup completed. I notice others see to be having different issue with this not similar to mine. I have tried multiple installs using different setups nothing changes same results. \

I would post this on his developer page but xda forum rules don't allow me to yet.

chris-allen

Jun 22, 2012
running like a charm here...id wipe wipe wipe...redownload...and reflash....dont flash any kernal.....it should be good....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Goat1378

Nov 14, 2013
Baltimore
Is anyone having this issue with negalite wonderom freezing after initial phone setup is complete. It hangs for about 30sec to a minute and freezes at the home page restarted the phone manually and the something happens everytime.

I flashed Unknownforce's NAE firmware, i used philz touch recovery to do a clean to install a new rom, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik twice, rebooted to recovery did it one more time installed the rom and everything was fine no issues until after the setup completed. I notice others see to be having different issue with this not similar to mine. I have tried multiple installs using different setups nothing changes same results. \

I would post this on his developer page but xda forum rules don't allow me to yet.
Yeah I'm running pretty smooth here too. I did have trouble with the r16 kernel but stock it comes with in r6 rom worked great and so does r30 !