[Q] Need help flashing to stock

Search This thread

olieshmade

Feb 25, 2014
I apologise in advance for posting this, as I am aware there is a wealth of information available on this forum - I have looked in most places, but am that confused by the whole thing I almost regret having flashed a custom rom in the first place! I have just taken delivery of a new phone, and to sell my HTC One X i need to return it as close to stock as I possibly can.

What information do you need from me to be able to point me in the right direction? Here is my 'getvar all info'.

C:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.31.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.1204.90.13
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.14.401.619
(bootloader) serialno: -
(bootloader) imei: -
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3816mV
(bootloader) devpower: 55
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Thank you in advance, and I apologise for not having worked it out from the FAQ's et al.

Edit - it would seem the RUU would work if i could get S-Off, going to have to look into how to do that - still appreciate any advice. Thanks

Last edited:

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
there is no s-off for our device for free...so the best way is to get a nandroid backup for your CID/mainversion and restore it through custom recovery, then flash in fastboot the stock recovery and boot.img of the backup and you can update your phone normally...even no need to relock

and again also for you...NEXT TIME ...please ask in Q&A as this here is not for questions!!...

olieshmade

Feb 25, 2014
there is no s-off for our device for free...so the best way is to get a nandroid backup for your CID/mainversion and restore it through custom recovery, then flash in fastboot the stock recovery and boot.img of the backup and you can update your phone normally...even no need to relock

and again also for you...NEXT TIME ...please ask in Q&A as this here is not for questions!!...

Thank you for your help, I have posted in the Q & A forum now (no idea how i missed it the first time..) about my next problem :)