[DRIVER][N9005][KK/LP] Qualcomm Adreno 300/330 drivers

Search This thread

emuandco

Searching for a better fitting v95 or v99 driver right now. CM12 is of no use here with it's v84 ones.

EDIT: Moto G ones have a libplayback_adreno.so inside EGL which is not available on CM12 and some others... investigating.
EDIT2: Hammerhead has v95 and a libplayback_adreno.so, but the same video playback problems...
EDIT3: Removing the libplayback_adreno.so does not change anything.

Last edited:

iamnotkurtcobain

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
Searching for a better fitting v95 or v99 driver right now. CM12 is of no use here with it's v84 ones.

EDIT: Moto G ones have a libplayback_adreno.so inside EGL which is not available on CM12 and some others... investigating.
EDIT2: Hammerhead has v95 and a libplayback_adreno.so, but the same video playback problems...
On the S4 there has been the same problem (but with Kitkat adreno drivers). I think I replaced the libegl_adreno file with the one I currently had on the system.

Reactions: antt00

emuandco

On the S4 there has been the same problem (but with Kitkat adreno drivers). I think I replaced the libegl_adreno file with the one I currently had on the system.

Causes the driver to fail completely. Hangs @ BL. Link taken down for now. I contacted Qualcomm asking for a recent binary blob, maybe they are kind ^^

Reactions: iamnotkurtcobain

iamnotkurtcobain

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
Causes the driver to fail completely. Hangs @ BL. Link taken down for now. I contacted Qualcomm asking for a recent binary blob, maybe they are kind ^^
I tried that by myself a few weeks earlier.. No success. Are there v99 drivers? I think the lg g3 has v10x drivers.. But thats adreno 420.

I don't think qualcomm will give you that ;)

thereald

Mar 31, 2009
Cologne
I'll also tried the new lollipop drivers, but created a zip 1st with the ones in latest temasek's build that i use, just in case it won't work.

Well the new drivers worked for me but causes soft reboots in some apps, "Dead Trigger 2" and "WWE Immortals" for example, so i restored my previous drivers

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: iamnotkurtcobain

farinacci_79

Dec 15, 2009

roozbeh158

May 18, 2012
Gonbad-e Qabus
KitKat (AND NOT LOLLIPOP):
These are based on the hammerhead/deb/flo/mako developer drivers from HERE.

Version: OpenGL ES 3.0 V@66 AU@04.04.02.003.389 JHICKS_AU_LINUX_ANDROID_KK_3.5.04.04.02.003.389+PATCH[ES]_msm8974_KK_3.5__release_ENGG (CL@)

What I did:
I copied the deb-flo-mako firmware folder ingredients into the hammerhead ones to have all firmwares updated which are included in the stock system folder, too and moved the firmware folder from /vendor to /etc. I modified the updater script, too to be sure it finds the right system drive and mounts it nicely.

Download: HERE
CHANGELOG

Lollipop (AND NOT KITKAT):

EDIT: Link taken down for now due to HW+ problems @ video playback!

New Lollipop driver v95 from Moto G extracted by SeannyM: OFFLINE for now!

Version: OpenGL ES 3.0 V@95.0 AU@ (GIT@I68fa98814b)
AnTuTu before: ~41200ish and after ~42600ish

HOWTO:
Flash via Mobile Odin or TWRP/CWM.

WARNING:
NO GUARANTEE THAT IT WON'T KILL YOUR PHONE!!! Mine still works and that better than ever, but if it does, your fault! ^^
MAKE A BACKUP IF YOU FEAR A DEAD PHONE!
KNOX 0x1!!!!

My intention is/was to fix several bugs in their drivers to get Dolphin Emulator run nicely.
It became way better already, but is still badly distorted on KitKat.
The added Lollipop driver fixes most hiccups. Looks really nice now.
hi.
download link is for kk or lp or both?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

MintiIceCream

Apr 24, 2012
Budapest

Version: OpenGL ES 3.0 V@66 AU@04.04.02.003.389 JHICKS_AU_LINUX_ANDROID_KK_3.5.04.04.02.003.389+PATCH[ES]_msm8974_KK_3.5__release_ENGG (CL@)

What I did:
I copied the deb-flo-mako firmware folder ingredients into the hammerhead ones to have all firmwares updated which are included in the stock system folder, too and moved the firmware folder from /vendor to /etc. I modified the updater script, too to be sure it finds the right system drive and mounts it nicely.

CHANGELOG

HOWTO:

WARNING:
NO GUARANTEE THAT IT WON'T KILL YOUR PHONE!!! Mine still works and that better than ever, but if it does, your fault! ^^
KNOX 0x1!!!!

My intention is/was to fix several bugs in their drivers to get Dolphin Emulator run nicely.
Is this project still being worked on? I would love to play with Dolphin :D

Minti

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What I did:

CHANGELOG

HOWTO:

WARNING:
    KNOX 0x1!!!!

Changes are HERE. It won't help much in performance matters, mostly there are bugfixes and stability improvements.... yet. As soon as there's another new one, I will make it available here, too. At least Qualcomm seems to progress quite well in fixing the big flaws still left. These wont just help Dolphin, PSX emulation uses framebuffers, too. So, it might fix stuff here, too. Mostly any app which REALLY uses OpenGL ES 3 will benefit of that new one.

New driver for Lollipop. Tested on Lollipop Devbase by ALEXNDR for SM-N9005
    https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thre...sn-t-support-android-5-0?pid=349019#pid349019 This is v95 from Moto G. Dolphin looks great now ^^

So you are looking around and looking at codes, but you are not modifying it?
    1b910c296fa1b1c2954605117ba3d015.jpg

My Sony Z3 Tablet with cm12.1 has new drivers from 11. March 2015. Perhaps someone can repack those driver files in a zip.
    I am watching every day for a new driver which might really work... nothing yet.