Rooting/Flashing problems

Search This thread

Helno

May 7, 2014
Hey guys new poster here, i've been pulling my hair out trying to fix the monstrosity i've done to this phone, it all began earlier today when i decided i wanted to root my device and flash cyanogenmod 11 (after messing this up i realised there was an installer for it, **** me right?) so i did this and of course got stuck on a bootloop, instead of doing the smart thing and looking up how to fix this i thought i'd try and flash another rom thinking it may of just been a bad rom, that didn't work, so i spent the better part of the entire day using fastboot to flash different rom's, looking up how to fix this when i discovered a way to revert the phone back to stock using a RUU, i thought great, started downloading it (took about an hour to download) finally get ready to use it when i realise my phone has not enough power, cool so i'll just power it off and recharge it for a bit right? nope, turns out everytime i turn it off and plug it into the wall outlet it turns itself back on and i have no way of keeping it shut off to charge it and preform the RUU, please if anyone has a fix for this it would be much appreciated and save me a lot of heartache, thank you.

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Hey guys new poster here, i've been pulling my hair out trying to fix the monstrosity i've done to this phone, it all began earlier today when i decided i wanted to root my device and flash cyanogenmod 11 (after messing this up i realised there was an installer for it, **** me right?) so i did this and of course got stuck on a bootloop, instead of doing the smart thing and looking up how to fix this i thought i'd try and flash another rom thinking it may of just been a bad rom, that didn't work, so i spent the better part of the entire day using fastboot to flash different rom's, looking up how to fix this when i discovered a way to revert the phone back to stock using a RUU, i thought great, started downloading it (took about an hour to download) finally get ready to use it when i realise my phone has not enough power, cool so i'll just power it off and recharge it for a bit right? nope, turns out everytime i turn it off and plug it into the wall outlet it turns itself back on and i have no way of keeping it shut off to charge it and preform the RUU, please if anyone has a fix for this it would be much appreciated and save me a lot of heartache, thank you.

Download THIS put the phone in fastboot and start ChargeOneX.bat