[ROM][WWE]NEW 4|18|24MB Pagepool. Blue Elves ROM V5.0 (Build 19521)[ONLINE]

Search This thread

PC400

Feb 2, 2008
Londrina
Ok, sorry to ignorance, the more pagepool is paging? To install the rom in my touch, he been slow, unstable?

Another thing in his signature, has version of the radio, that radio would be this?

bulletproof_78

Mar 4, 2006
Hey Guys...

I've just updated to Version 4.0 about 3 days ago... and NOW there's Version 5.0 !!!
I'll make do with V4.0 first until some kind soul upload a mirror site for V5.0 other than Rapidshare... (I'll forever be an idiot in using Rapidshare)

Anyways, What's new with this WM6.1?
Screenshots would be greatly appreciated!!

xxx

Swiftblade

Jun 22, 2007
Then maybe they took my XIP without saying a thing :D as WM 6.1 we can have the same source, but the rgu in XIP and OS number can't be the same :p

Ya, probably..:) Anyway, all the 2.20.XXX.XX stock ROMs are also flashable to both ELF and ELFin. I sought of discover it by "accident" some times back...haha:D The only things troubling is the pagepool is defaulted to 8 MB..

Well, you can't have everything I suppose... BTW thanks for dropping by and you have done a great job with your ROMs... Always "first of the block" so to speak.. Cheers.

IceFragmatic

Aug 17, 2007
Auckland
Swiftblade,

I am eagerly looking forward to installing this new rom. I have an original Elf, so would be interested in the 4Mb Pagepool. Is this an easy hack? Just trying to work out whether to install the current (8mb) rom and make the changes manualy, or sit patiently (me - patient - yeah right...) and wait for the 4mb edition.

Ice

Casher

Oct 30, 2007
Elf Or Elfin Version

Hi guys,

I downloaded this package, but in the instruction file you write this:
"This custom rom is built for installation onto the HTC Touch XL 256/128 (aka Elfin, Touch Enhanced) ONLY.
DO NOT FLASH IT TO ANY OTHER DEVICES! I will not be responsible for any damage to your device."
Now I really don't known whats the true information because in the thread header you write this package also available for the normal touch.

Cheers, Steve

zyncmaster

Jan 1, 2008
Portland
Hi guys,

I downloaded this package, but in the instruction file you write this:
"This custom rom is built for installation onto the HTC Touch XL 256/128 (aka Elfin, Touch Enhanced) ONLY.
DO NOT FLASH IT TO ANY OTHER DEVICES! I will not be responsible for any damage to your device."
Now I really don't known whats the true information because in the thread header you write this package also available for the normal touch.

Cheers, Steve

Please read the posts above in this thread... :cool:

Zwanace

Aug 26, 2007
I just put blue v4.0 on my phone like 3 days ago and now there is another. Im very interested in seeing some screen shots and hearing how well it runs. Im excited to test it for the elf.

snodde

Oct 20, 2007
jip...

Hey Swiftblade.

I installed your V5 6.1 on my Elfin.
I am very happy with this ROM.
Tried a lot of other ROMs, other 6.1 too, yours have the best package of useful programs included.

The new Text message style in 6.1 is cool.

And , I am not sure, has the 6.0 Version the Option, to switch WLAN off after xy time....how ever,

fantastic work!

thanks.....

Last edited:

mikkelnl

Dec 19, 2006
*sigh* After using cloudyfa's 6.1 rom for 24 hours, I just *have* to flash yours now... :D

northernstar

Sep 27, 2007
Hallo
I got a problem after flash the rom.
My elf cann not connect to the internet even if i got a very strong wifi signal.
And of course i got the right wlan settings.
Description: ie couldn't open ebay and my sip software can not log in. But only the weather in htc home can load data...
Is there any chance that it is a rom error?
with regard

T

Taninpv

Question:
I have ROM version 2.20.707.1GWWE
dated 10/02/07
Radio version : 03.07.90
ext Rom 2.20.707.101
RAM 128MB
FLASH 256MB

Will this ROM work with my green Touch?
(better be safe than sorry)
OH, one more thing.
Mine is already unlocked and is now using Telcel(Mexico) and T-mobile(USA)
Do I need to run CID unlock?

Last edited:

Reso9

Jan 21, 2007
Can't we just change the pagepool size with a ppchanger???

Or wouldn't work it cause of win 6.1???

steveapp

Jun 8, 2006
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
Can't we just change the pagepool size with a ppchanger???

Or wouldn't work it cause of win 6.1???

Nice idea, I would love this rom with a smaller pagepool, it seems very good otherwise, just want more ram

Out of curiosity - what would happen if we had 2mb pagepool ? would the device be too slow ?

While im asking questions - how does ppchanger work, i downloaded an exe of it from a site, hard to find - but the site was in Russian (i think) so I dont know much about it, except the exe doesnt run on the Touch as an app

Thanks

Stephen

Top Liked Posts