How to change the internal lcd only

Search This thread

mygls

Apr 17, 2014
Hello,
i need to replace my internal lcd screen because i have broken it recently. The problem is that i've only found tutorials where people replace the entire frontal part of the phone (lcd + touch screen digitizer) and i want to replace the lcd only because it´s cheaper than the lcd+tsd assembly.

Do you know how can i do this??

Thanks in advance.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Hello,
i need to replace my internal lcd screen because i have broken it recently. The problem is that i've only found tutorials where people replace the entire frontal part of the phone (lcd + touch screen digitizer) and i want to replace the lcd only because it´s cheaper than the lcd+tsd assembly.

Thanks in advance.

okay it is very difficult to replace just the lcd and in doing so you can risk damaging the lcd/digitizer take it from me I already tried, but if you want to know the process all you need is a heat gun(hair dryer works too) and after you take it apart and have the lcd/digitizer you just want to apply lots of and you something preferably plastic and thin and you want to separate the two pieces it can take a while and you need a lot of patience and calmness to do so, if you get frustrated easily or don't have a delicate touch I definitely do not recommend doing this

Reactions: mygls

mygls

Apr 17, 2014
okay it is very difficult to replace just the lcd and in doing so you can risk damaging the lcd/digitizer take it from me I already tried, but if you want to know the process all you need is a heat gun(hair dryer works too) and after you take it apart and have the lcd/digitizer you just want to apply lots of and you something preferably plastic and thin and you want to separate the two pieces it can take a while and you need a lot of patience and calmness to do so, if you get frustrated easily or don't have a delicate touch I definitely do not recommend doing this

Ok. Thank you very much. I think i'll change the entire frontal part then. It's not the cheapest solution but it's the easier one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Thanks in advance.