[Q] 4.3 volume bar not appearing using triflat

Search This thread

Trppmdm

Jan 19, 2014
I have fixed the Xperia themes, but they still don't appear. The other thread on the forums just say to delete the themes, which isn't something I would like. BTW, I am against installing Gravity Box or similar Xposed modules.

Thanks in advance!

Trppmdm

Jan 19, 2014
To fix the volume bar, all you have to do is go to system/vendor/overlay and delete every single file there. Not only will it fix the volume bar not appearing, it will also fix other problems with themes

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

Thanks a lot, dude! I honestly thought you were saying something like "delete system/framework" and I thought of that ol' "delete system32" joke a while ago...

mikimecavaa

Jan 5, 2015
To fix the volume bar, all you have to do is go to system/vendor/overlay and delete every single file there. Not only will it fix the volume bar not appearing, it will also fix other problems with themes

I can't find system/vendor/overlay
Can you help me please?

adjidorporah

Dec 31, 2014
Special District of Yogyakarta
I have fixed the Xperia themes, but they still don't appear. The other thread on the forums just say to delete the themes, which isn't something I would like. BTW, I am against installing Gravity Box or similar Xposed modules.

Thanks in advance!
in fact, you just need to delete android-res.apk, not every single files

I can't find system/vendor/overlay
Can you help me please?
you can use root explorer, x-plore or any other file manager that support root, of course you need to root your phone first

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks a lot, dude! I honestly thought you were saying something like "delete system/framework" and I thought of that ol' "delete system32" joke a while ago...

Lol no bro, im not like that