Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 flash to Straight Talk

Search This thread

Nakasami

Feb 7, 2012
Not to toot my own horn, but go to page 19 of this Thread and look for my updated instructions for 12/21/12... Here is the excerpt you are looking for...

16. At this point, the phone will come back & be basically brand-new. You have to select your language and then you will only have the "Emergency" & "Activate" buttons. You DO NOT want to ACTIVATE. It will attempt to call Verizon and not do you any good. Instead, PUT THE PHONE DOWN and go to the Straight Talk Website. "Activate" the new MEID that you just programmed into the Fascinate and that was provided to you on the phone and GREEN card. The Straight Talk website will also ask you for the "Service PIN", this is the $45 for Phone / Data you paid for. *** SPECIAL NOTE: You have the option of "porting" a phone number over from another Carrier as you are activating the LG220 MEID. i.e. Verizon. You HAVE to know your full account number, password, last 4 digits of SSN, and billing address of your VERIZON account. IF you choose to port your number over, it says it can take 2 business days; mine took 15 minutes, your results may vary. Once that is all done, the Straight Talk MEID is activated and your newly programmed Fascinate will be ready to come to life (soon). Straight Talk will show the phone as the LG220 you bought, but you took that MEID from the LG220 and put it into the brains of your Fascinate (that's what DFS does).

16a. Pick your phone back up and at the screen with the 2 buttons for "Emergency" and "Activate", press Emergency and Dial *#83786633. A message will pop up that says "Soft Keys enabled". This will allow you to hit the HOME button and get to the normal desktop and give you access to the Phone Dialer. Thereby, avoiding the "Verizon" Activate button that you would've otherwise been forced to use. Use the Phone Dialer to dial *22890, this is Straight Talks number to Program the phone. **NOTE ** If you ported another number over from your old Carrier (i.e. Verizon), This number "may" not answer right away or not work. I "think" the porting has to be complete before it can program you. If you did not Port your number over, then you should be good to go right away.

Did this and what I said is happening when I perform the above action.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

When you write the MEID from the ST phone to your Fascinate, it'll change the ESN too. DFS is the program you'll need to change the MEID, this video ( www[DOT]youtube[DOT]com/watch?v=bOC13wkGlvQ ) will show you how and you can get the software for $10 bucks from that guy.

Says video is private..Cant view it.

flipinfin

Dec 30, 2011
I have a htc incredible and a lg optimus q from straight talk already active but its sprint towers. What settings would i need to clone this phone? I tried the meid dec but that didnt work. I called the programming number but it said we cant program your phone. Any help i would appreciate

flipinfin

Dec 30, 2011
When you write the MEID from the ST phone to your Fascinate, it'll change the ESN too. DFS is the program you'll need to change the MEID, this video ( www[DOT]youtube[DOT]com/watch?v=bOC13wkGlvQ ) will show you how and you can get the software for $10 bucks from that guy.

I have a htc incredible verizon. Also i have a lg optimus q through straight talk but its sprint towers. Can i just use the meid from my activated straight talk phone instead of a activation service pin ? I tried to do it but it said we can not program your phone. Any solutions?

flipinfin

Dec 30, 2011
how is it you thought this guide would work for your Droid charge. I thought this thread's title said fascinate flashed to straight talk. If you wanted a different phone to work you needed to do your homework first and see if you can find the specific 16digit code for that phone. If you read thru the whole guide and just assumed that the fassy 16 digit code would work or that you don't need that code then you made a big mistake. And even after I tried to warn you seems you ignored my post about it. As I said in the epic slide to straight talk some of this stuff seems easy especially with a detailed guide such as this but if it were easy everyone would be doing it. Seems you tried to use different hardware, ignored the specifics and are now stuck. As I said before, good luck I hope you find the unlock code for the charge, which btw you need to get to the meid repair side of any phone even if your rooted. If not cricket is an alright service to flash to I hear. Just don't expect everyone to do the leg work for you.

sent form my Straight talk SCH-I500

Instead of dogging him why don't you help him out. Like all these people with problems and the guide is specially for that phone. Tons of u ignore people questions with other phones but If u took the time to learn u would gain more knowledge . It's so easy for the fascinate it's easy cuz it's a Verizon phone. Att and T-Mobile phones can easily be transfered to straight talk with their Sims the tutorial on their website even their apn settings just because its a different phone just need to adapt to what you already know and use it

tf1078

Apr 20, 2011
Instead of dogging him why don't you help him out. Like all these people with problems and the guide is specially for that phone. Tons of u ignore people questions with other phones but If u took the time to learn u would gain more knowledge . It's so easy for the fascinate it's easy cuz it's a Verizon phone. Att and T-Mobile phones can easily be transfered to straight talk with their Sims the tutorial on their website even their apn settings just because its a different phone just need to adapt to what you already know and use it

What? I do help but won't do all the leg work. Even the post you quote I was helping. Sounds like you should read the whole thread before judging anyone and maybe take a little of your own advice and contribute to the thread instead of criticizing.

my fassy on straight talk

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

So how long has this service lasted, anybody got disconnected yet or sued by ST:)p)?

A year. Have a sprint epic, sprint lg optimus and of course the fassy. The lg has been on a little over a yr. All off the lg220 with no outages, no phone calls about data usage and great coverage. We've all been happy so far. Wish the data was a bit faster but for the price, its a smokin deal.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Gents, I hate to do this and quote my own post but I really would like an answer on this. Is ST still using the Air Tank software. My bro cannot afford to have his service cut and more important lose his number. Please advise if you can.

Thanks

Yes and through the thread you'll see discussions about it. I haven't had any issues yet but justan00b did and posted a fix in this thread I believe. Maybe more of a work around than a fix. But a year strong for me on all 3 phones and the only airtank issue is the jumbled texts once or twice a month.

marcustaz

May 31, 2012
Yes and through the thread you'll see discussions about it. I haven't had any issues yet but justan00b did and posted a fix in this thread I believe. Maybe more of a work around than a fix. But a year strong for me on all 3 phones and the only airtank issue is the jumbled texts once or twice a month.

Thanks I'll read through a bit more carefully and see what I can find...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Reactions: justan00b

justan00b

Apr 27, 2011
Thanks I'll read through a bit more carefully and see what I can find...

Holla *****es.... just kidding. Here ya go, did the digging for you:

I think this is the post I wrote about it, might have talked about it somewhere else too.... http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30330385&postcount=283

And this might be helpful too http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30197707&postcount=161

All the prepaid crappy non-android/1x data straight talk phones have air tank crap. I got it just that once and haven't had problems since. Still no idea what triggered it, but basically you'll get a string of weird texts for example/TF 0434383 337480273 82734

If you're lucky you can ignore the texts, if unlucky you check your account online and it says "pending transaction" and you can't add service or do anything and are stuck... customer service fixed it and didn't give me any problems. Like I wrote about in my post I had to fully reflash though afterwards...so my 2nd post I linked you to, I basically did something like that to get my donor meid "fresh" again so I could reactivate using the same meid and pull all the data settings on first activation. So if you wanted to, you could get a cheap straight talk android phone that uses verizon (like the galaxy proclaim), and activating using this meid shouldn't ever give you any problems since the phone is designed for 3g and doesn't have the prepaid/air tank junk....theoritically anyway, haven't tested it. If you run into the air tank crap its a hassle but you shouldn't lose your number..but who knows, anything is possible. Just be cool about your data usage I suppose.

Wish I could have verizons coverage with at&t or tmobile 4g/hspa+ :(

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

marcustaz

May 31, 2012
Thanks dude. So far so good just hope it doesn't happen. :beer:

And I agree on the 4G... Guess Verizon doesn't want to share the gold... What else is new... :rolleyes:

flipinfin

Dec 30, 2011
see i was just going to flash the straight talk phone meid to the fascinate Before activaton) then just activate my straight talk account online. But i guess your having problems with that as well??? Man i don't know what to say do. Its something small people are missing? Wish OP or somebody that had it successfully working chime in on this!
You have to use a paid version of dfs. Only way you can write meid dec in dfs is to zero it out first then you can write a new meid dec etc. All your information about the epst of your phone is stored in memory nvfiles. for some phones its hard to write over that memory. which you would need to copy certian nv_files and write to phone through cdma workshop. Have you tried the code to see your epst settings for you
r phone? Do they match the settings you wrote the phone using qpst cdma workshop? Maybe that might help cause sometimes when you write to phone it does not stick you have to do it multple times.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Google DFS cdma first link is http://www.cdmatool.com/.

You can take your number to any carrier you want it's a federal law now a days.

You will need your CURRENT Carrier's account # & password, Account holders Full Name & address & a contact #. I might have forgot something but those are the important 1's u will want to get together before you start & make sure your account Number & password are CORRECT call your carrier if you have to, to make sure or everything gets screwed up & with straight talk u might lose ur number if u don't do it right the first time. their system is shady. Who is telling u that you have to get a new number? Oh u have to use a cdma straight talk phone.
FYI if you are leaving Verizon or 1 of their mvno's it usually will only take 10-30 minutes for your Straight talk account to get activated so I suggest writing your Donor's "INFO" to the Fascinate first.

OH AND DO NOT HAVE THE BATTERY IN YOUR DONOR AT ANY TIME. THAT MEANS NEVER TURN IT ON. If you want before you activate the Straight Talk(=S.T.) account you can power on the S.T. phone & put it in Airplane mode if need be but if u have never used the phone & have no info in it there is NO NEED for this just put the phone & Battery(out of phone) in a baggie & throw it in your underwear drawer so u have later if you lose or break your fassy.

I also suggest taking a razor blade & take the MEID Sticker off the Donor & scotch tape it on your fascinate under the battery so you have it with you at all times incase u need to call the idiots for some reason. Their system seems to deactivate phones sometimes. You can't call or text in or out no web nuttin. Just have to call them it's option number 5 or have an extra phone on ur account then you can log in to your online account(<MAKE 1) switch over to the extra do the *228 option 1 then switch back to the fassy & you are good 2 go. I also suggest making an online account u can also port your number in thru their online site actually I prefer doing it via their website that way I know all the info is correct since they seem to need to have their cs outsourced overseas & can't speak very good english. Let me know if u have any more questions

Dude thats just to port your phone number to straight talk

erics88

Aug 16, 2010
Pittsburgh
DFS $$$

Arrrrrr!!!!! It cost $35 to use the DFS utility for ONLY 5 minutes of access to your phone. Hope I don't screw things up, this could end up costing me more in the long run.

Edit: oops :eek: Yeah, just keep going and you'll end up being able to do what you need to do. Didn't cost anything.

Last edited:

ndowens

Nov 15, 2012
Alabama
I am assuming that I can't buy a used phone on Ebay to be the donor phone? I would figure it would download the required keys during first activation as well. I was thinking buying a ST Smart phone would eliminate those weird text messages.

erics88

Aug 16, 2010
Pittsburgh
Porting Verizon number

When you port your Verizon Phone # and are asked to provide your Verizon account information, do you enter your account pw or your Security PIN #? I gave them my pw for my online account and the porting process still hasn't completed after 24hrs. I know it says it could take up to 2 days but I'm wondering if I screwed up.

justan00b

Apr 27, 2011
Arrrrrr!!!!! It cost $35 to use the DFS utility for ONLY 5 minutes of access to your phone. Hope I don't screw things up, this could end up costing me more in the long run.

Edit: oops :eek: Yeah, just keep going and you'll end up being able to do what you need to do. Didn't cost anything.

Yeah don't pay for DFS, maybe I missed something but not sure why someone mentioned anyone needing the paid version. Demo version works fine to read/write meid, prl, etc.... at least from my experience

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

LXative

Dec 7, 2010
North Carolina
Samsung Galaxy S22
Maybe I missed this, I did see the update on page 19 though.....

At what point do you cancel your Verizon account? I am going to do this for a friend, she obviously wants to retain her cell number. What point is Verizon contacted?

jimilives

Dec 20, 2012
Maybe I missed this, I did see the update on page 19 though.....

At what point do you cancel your Verizon account? I am going to do this for a friend, she obviously wants to retain her cell number. What point is Verizon contacted?

When you port your number over via the Straight Talk website, you provide all your Verizon login info to the Straight Talk website. Straight Talk then ports your number over "from" Verizon, "to" Straight Talk. At that point, it's in Straight Talks control and your Verizon Account will be closed. You will notice this pretty quickly when you login to your Verizon account and it will say your account has been suspended or something like that... Basically, all the normal Verizon account detail and stuff you would see will be completely removed and you won't be able to do anything. In the a couple weeks or so following... you will receive your final bill from Verizon. Verizon will "prorate" your bill to what you would owe to the point of "porting" your number over.

You can always call them to get the final bill total if you don't want to wait for the paper bill. I don't believe you will be able to see it in the website anymore. But I can't remember.

Good Luck.

P.S. This all happens on Step #16 of the instructions I re-wrote on Page 19 of this thread.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

When you port your Verizon Phone # and are asked to provide your Verizon account information, do you enter your account pw or your Security PIN #? I gave them my pw for my online account and the porting process still hasn't completed after 24hrs. I know it says it could take up to 2 days but I'm wondering if I screwed up.

It should be your full account number (including zero's), password to login to website, billing address, & last 4 digits of SSN.

For me, the porting took about 10 minutes. I've gone through the process twice. Once for myself & once for my girlfriend. I'm curious if you have an update to this.

---------- Post added 27th January 2013 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 26th January 2013 at 11:57 PM ----------

I am assuming that I can't buy a used phone on Ebay to be the donor phone? I would figure it would download the required keys during first activation as well. I was thinking buying a ST Smart phone would eliminate those weird text messages.

Buy this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Straight-...45-Card-Refurbished/17113676?findingMethod=rr

Bought two of them and they worked perfect. Clean ESN. Worked Great.

And you get your first month of Straight Talk with the phone... so you really aren't buying the phone. Not much risk.

Last edited:

kalehua4791

Sep 26, 2011
Re: How to? Fascinate Diag mode (QPST/QXDM/CDMA Workshop)

Tnx for this

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. First buy a Straight Talk for walley world .com get the LG220.
    (Its $45 with one month unlimited everything with free shipping.)

2.Then activate it .

3.Download the drivers for the Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 making sure you get 32 bit or 64 bit which ever machine have it installed.

4.Download DFS you have to ativate the software though their site after you install it.

5.You will need to put the http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1209992

6.Then dial **87284 put both options in modem mode

7.When plug the phone in it should tell you its found new hardware and ask for drivers

8.Then run DFS

9.Go manager in DFS your Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 should show up select it
    (sometimes you need to put the phone in dial mode dial **33284 then enter 000000 in the block for SPC)I think.

10.Then you will need the password to unlock the SCH-I500 its a 16 digit number you can find it online

11.Enter it in the PWD block at the top of DFS program it will tell you its unlocked.

12.Then read the phone write the ESN down just in case want put back.

13.Then enter the 20 digit number that on your straight talk green card enter it in the MIED block

14.Hit write it will do it real quick

15.Then hit reset from the reset from DFS

16.OK to active it might try to dial Verizon if activate and the Emergency buttons are at the bottom hit the Emergency *#83786633 then dial *22890 it will program

17.OK then dial *22891 to update roaming

18.Set up a gmail account then market and the internet will work.

Good luck
    Modman72
    Updated Guide with some clarification of steps.

Gentlemen,

I went through the process tonight and everything worked great but I found some confusing parts in the process for a dummy like me so I added some clarification to the process to be a bit more literal for the slower folks in the crowd out there, like myself. Hope it helps.

*** UPDATED GUIDE - 12/21/12 ***

1. First buy a Straight Talk from Walmart.com or straightalk.com. Get the LG220C (Refurbished if needed, it will be a clean phone and works all the same). (Its $45 with one month unlimited everything with free shipping.)

2. ** DO NOT ACTIVATE IT. DON'T EVEN TURN IT ON. THAT'S WHERE THINGS GET MESSED UP OVER THE NETWORK. IF YOU HAVE ACTIVATED IT ALREADY THEN YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GET ANOTHER ONE. THIS IS ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS I DID DIFFERENT AND NOW EVERYTHING WORKS ON MY FASCINATE. **

3.Download the drivers for the Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 making sure you get 32 bit or 64 bit which ever machine have it installed.

4.Download DFS (as of this posting 4.0.2.0 is the most current). YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY THEIR PRODUCT, EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO. Just make an account (using the software) and login.

5.*** THE PHONE MUST BE STOCK VERIZON !!!! *** NO, CUSTOM IMAGES!!! I used EH03 Stock Build. You need to put the phone in Debugging Mode & Allow Unknown Sources.

6. Dial **87284 put both options (UART & USB) in modem mode.

6a. Then dial **33284 and enter 000000 in the block for SPC. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND FIND "Dial-UP Networking". Select ON. Backup one screen and select "Port Map" Set it to hkf & diag. It was already enabled on my phone.

7.Then plug the phone in to your PC. It should tell you its found new hardware and ask for drivers

8. Run DFS. MAKE SURE THE RIGHT PORT IS SELECTED FOR YOUR DEVICE. CLICK ON THE TOP LEFT BUTTON CALLED "Ports". DOUBLE CLICK YOUR DEVICE. It will be the one that says "Samsung Diagnostic Modem"... or something equivalent. Diagnostic being the key word. You know you are connected to the phone properly when all the information on the main screen fills in with YELLOW text and tells you everything you may (or may not) have wanted to know about the phone.

9. Go back to the Main DFS Screen.

10. You will need the password to unlock the SCH-I500: 2010031619780721.

11.IN THE SPC THE NUMBERS, it should already have 000000 IN IT. CLICK ON THE RUN BUTTON to the Left of the SPC number. In the "Logging Window" that floats to the side, IT SHOULD SAY "Device Unlocked". THEN enter the 16 digit code in the PWD block at the top of DFS program. Click run to the left of the PWD Numbers and it should say "Device Unlocked" again.

12. IN THE VERSION I'M USING, YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE PROGRAMMING TAB TO BRING UP THE MEID OPTIONS. ITS IN THE CENTER COLUMN HALF WAY DOWN. Click the "read" button next to the ESN information. Write it down just in case want put back.

13.Then enter the 20 digit MEID number that's on your straight talk green card (and also on your phone) in the MEID DEC box, (NOT the HEX).

14.Hit "Write". It will do it real quick.

15.Then hit reset on the DFS main screen. [TOP RIGHT CORNER]

16. At this point, the phone will come back & be basically brand-new. You have to select your language and then you will only have the "Emergency" & "Activate" buttons. You DO NOT want to ACTIVATE. It will attempt to call Verizon and not do you any good. Instead, PUT THE PHONE DOWN and go to the Straight Talk Website. "Activate" the new MEID that you just programmed into the Fascinate and that was provided to you on the phone and GREEN card. The Straight Talk website will also ask you for the "Service PIN", this is the $45 for Phone / Data you paid for. *** SPECIAL NOTE: You have the option of "porting" a phone number over from another Carrier as you are activating the LG220 MEID. i.e. Verizon. You HAVE to know your full account number, password, last 4 digits of SSN, and billing address of your VERIZON account. IF you choose to port your number over, it says it can take 2 business days; mine took 15 minutes, your results may vary. Once that is all done, the Straight Talk MEID is activated and your newly programmed Fascinate will be ready to come to life (soon). Straight Talk will show the phone as the LG220 you bought, but you took that MEID from the LG220 and put it into the brains of your Fascinate (that's what DFS does).

16a. Pick your phone back up and at the screen with the 2 buttons for "Emergency" and "Activate", press Emergency and Dial *#83786633. A message will pop up that says "Soft Keys enabled". This will allow you to hit the HOME button and get to the normal desktop and give you access to the Phone Dialer. Thereby, avoiding the "Verizon" Activate button that you would've otherwise been forced to use. Use the Phone Dialer to dial *22890, this is Straight Talks number to Program the phone. **NOTE ** If you ported another number over from your old Carrier (i.e. Verizon), This number "may" not answer right away or not work. I "think" the porting has to be complete before it can program you. If you did not Port your number over, then you should be good to go right away.

17. Once that gets done, use the phone dialer again and dial *22891 to update roaming. Once that Completes, make a test call.

18. Once again, DIAL **33284, and UN-SELECT DIAL UP MODE FROM THE BOTTOM. THAT WILL ENABLE DATA.

19. Everything should be live: Phone, Data, Texting. You should have 3g, not 1x or anything like that.

20. At this point, you should be able to put any Custom ROM back on the phone that you want. Welcome to Straight Talk.
    Alright!! Those having problems not being able to get calling, texting, or data(or some combination of the three) Here is what I did. It's almost the exact same as post #1 with some tweaks, indicated by brackets and capitol letters in the brackets.ei [MY INSERTIONS]

1. First buy a Straight Talk from Walmart.com or straightalk.com. Get the LG220C.
    (Its $45 with one month unlimited everything with free shipping.)

2.[DO NOT ACTIVATE IT. DON'T EVEN TURN IT ON. THAT'S WHERE THINGS GET MESSED UP OVER THE NETWORK. IF YOU HAVE ACTIVATED IT ALREADY THEN YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GET ANOTHER ONE. THIS IS ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS I DID DIFFERENT AND NOW EVERYTHING WORKS ON MY FASCINATE]

4.Download DFS [I HAPPEN TO BE USING VER. 3.3.0.7] you have to activate the software though their site after you install it.[YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY THEIR PRODUCT, EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO. JUST ACTIVATE IT]

5.You will need to put the [FASCINATE IN USB DEBUGGING MODE AND ALLOW UNKNOWN SOURCES]

6.Then dial **87284 put both options in modem mode[sometimes you need to put the phone in dial mode. dial **33284 then enter 000000 in the block for SPC. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND IT'S THE BOTTOM OPTION. SELECT IT ON]

7.Then plug the phone in it should tell you its found new hardware and ask for drivers

8.Then run DFS[MAKE SURE THE RIGHT PORT IS SELECTED FOR YOUR DEVICE. CLICK ON THE TOP LEFT BUTTON CALLED "Ports". DOUBLE CLICK YOUR DEVICE]

9. Go back to the main screen

10.Then you will need the password to unlock the SCH-I500 [HERE'S THE NUMBER: 2010031619780721. NOT SURE WHY HE DIDN'T PUT IT ON HERE]

11.IN THE SPC THE NUMBERS SHOULD ALREADY HAVE 000000 IN IT. CLICK ON THE RUN BUTTON. AT THE BOTTOM OF DFS IT SHOULD SAY "Unlocked". THEN enter the 16 digit code in the PWD block at the top of DFS program. Click run and it will say unlocked again.

12.[IN THE VERSION I'M USING YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE PROGRAMMING TAB TO BRING UP THE MEID OPTIONS. ITS IN THE CENTER COLUMN HALF WAY DOWN] Then "read" the phone's ESN. Write it down just in case want put back.

13.Then enter the 20 digit number that's on your straight talk green card [IT'S ALSO ON THE BACK OF THE PHONE UNDE THE BATTERY], enter it in the MEID block under the DEC, (NOT the HEX).

14.Hit "Write". It will do it real quick

15.Then hit reset from the reset from DFS. [TOP RIGHT CORNER]

16.OK to active it might try to dial Verizon if activate and the Emergency buttons are at the bottom hit the Emergency *#83786633 then dial *22890 it will program

17.OK then dial *22891 to update roaming[MAKE A TEST CALL]

18.[DIAL **33284 AGAIN. UN-SELECT DIAL UP MODE FROM THE BOTTOM. THAT WILL ENABLE DATA]

(Hopefully my modifications make it work for those that are having problems. It worked for me.
    When mine was doing that, it was cuz it wasn't reaching the Verizon activation servers because I did it about 1230 am Central time, and their servers go down for maintenance then. Try it in the middle of the day. Also, are you using an MEID from a deactivated phone? It can't be activated until AFTER you write it to the Fascinate. And also, you need an Unlimited Plan, or it won't work right.

Sent from my Straight Talk Fascinate using xda premium
    This is very interesting I cannot for the life of me how to get to dfs program I contact that guy but he is not willing to provide a and I am not sure how I can get it. I got.the new demo but thats it.any help is much appreciated.thx!

Why would you pay someone for it?... Just register here (I can't post direct links since I don't have 10 posts, but add the www infront of it..)

cdmatool.com/register.aspx and download here cdmatool.com/Download.aspx then just login with whatever account you registered.. I think it'll say demo mode, but it won't expire and you will have access to everything you need