[EL30] Official EL30 Stock Tar w/modem! SPH-D700-EL30-8Gb-REL.tar.md5

Search This thread
Great news. I've been on EH17 for forever since I didn't want to have to Odin EC05 then flash EI22/EL30.

Now I just gotta wait for a video from Qbking on how to do this on an MTD rom such as cm7/cm9...I never feel comfortable using Odin haha xP

I always have to go back to DG27. The OTA brings you to latest within a minute of drinking your Odin beer,

crazyc78

Oct 3, 2011
Stockton, CA
Thank you so much for this!!! Finally a way to go back to stock that is not a real pain in the ass. If you haven't hit the thanks button for this then please hit it for them releasing it for us.

Eins7ein

Mar 21, 2011
WootX9001
Greatest need I've seen in forever. Was getting sooooo tired of going to EC05 just to have a clean install.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Lol people act like toad life never came out with a stock ripped tar, only difference is this has the modem.....

Thanks nonetheless
:D
Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly:

Last edited:
Reactions: zanderman112

jbadboy2007

Sep 22, 2010
Lansing MI
Lol people act like toad life never came out with a stock ripped tar, only difference is this has the modem.....

Thanks nonetheless
Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly:

Has nothing to do with toads rom. Its the start of of all fresh installs especially with the modem included. Coming from an odin froyo just doesn't cut it

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
the Land of Beer & Cheese
Awesome let the flaming begin I suppose since no one on XDA can ever just say "Hey this is awesome thanks for posting this" and hit the DAMN thanks button. Hence probably why you haven't seen too many devs around these parts lately. It is what it is I guess. Anyways THANK YOU RODDERIK! If I could hit the thanks button 78 times I would. Keep doing what you are doing sir.

What do you mean. Didn't you see my post? Every one hear does not *****

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.

the_dark_knighton

Nov 16, 2009
Carrollton, TX
Okay, I hate asking this because I feel like a noob, but what is the difference between this modem and the EL30 that was released earlier in the year? Was that one a leak?

Sent from my Cyanogenmodded Epic4g! Wanna fight about it?

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
Okay, I hate asking this because I feel like a noob, but what is the difference between this modem and the EL30 that was released earlier in the year? Was that one a leak?

Sent from my Cyanogenmodded Epic4g! Wanna fight about it?

They are the same but you can downgrade and go from leaks with this one.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts