Cases

Search This thread

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
There are threads regarding cases and such. I'm using Trident Aegis.. Try the search engine..

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk :)

Reactions: Wond3r

gustav30

Jul 20, 2010
LG G8X ThinQ
Just got my case-mate tough case today. Seems sturdy but not liking the silicone layer that attracts dust and lint. Oh well, can't have it all.....

Question: Will a TPU case, diztronic or any other be shock absorbent from a good fall? Just wondering if that might be the way to go.

Sent from my HTC Amaze

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
My wife just got a Cimo one for her SGS2 and for looks its really nice. But I doubt it will protect it from much.
What features do u want the case to have? Style, belt clip, protection, material..etc... My next case will need to have a kickstand but still provide the same protection.
It sucks being needy...lol

heyodee

Sep 6, 2009
trident aegis FTW

NOTE
if you get any case with black silicone (trident, case-mate, otterbox, incipio, etc), the lint will be obviously visible. you can remedy that by getting a colored one

gustav30

Jul 20, 2010
LG G8X ThinQ
trident aegis FTW

NOTE
if you get any case with black silicone (trident, case-mate, otterbox, incipio, etc), the lint will be obviously visible. you can remedy that by getting a colored one
Good advice, and I'll remember that next time. I actually returned the Case-mate today because of that black silicone layer collecting dust...I'm a little OCD when it comes to dust on my phone. I have pretty clean pockets but last night every time I picked it up I was constantly cleaning it. Back to my $3 TPU for now!

Sent from my HTC Amaze

heyodee

Sep 6, 2009
Good advice, and I'll remember that next time. I actually returned the Case-mate today because of that black silicone layer collecting dust...I'm a little OCD when it comes to dust on my phone. I have pretty clean pockets but last night every time I picked it up I was constantly cleaning it. Back to my $3 TPU for now!

Sent from my HTC Amaze

I feel you. the black is just is just so obvious. not necessarily dirty but you just see the lint.
I got the red aegis and the problem erased. the only problem left is smudge

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
I am seriously considering the incipio. The only thing that I do not like is that it covers up the holes around the camera. Does this effect the performance of the phone in any way?

If that is a problem then you should look at the Casemate Tough Case..its nice...but out of my range.

whizabz

Apr 29, 2011
Hartford
OnePlus 7T
I'd definitely recommend this

Definitely an awesome case. Am using the Matte Black version.
Cost is real good, and doesn't make the phone look bulky at all, easily slips in and out of the pocket :)

You may initially feel that since there is no volume rocker cut-out it would be difficult to use (some video reviews also show that), but trust me it does not feel uncomfortable at all. On the contrary, the divided volume rocker on the case actually has a nice feel to it.

Checkout this portion of a video, should give you a fair idea :D
Link: HTC Amaze 4G Diztronic Matte TPU Case

jmart922

Mar 16, 2011
just ordered mine

Yeah I was looking for a TPU case, I liked my red sensation case much that I didn't want any kid of material, I bought the matte black as well, I was considering the smoke glass matte translucent case but I didn't know if I was going to like the color scheme over the white amaze, anyway, I watched the video and too bad they didn't have any colors, oh well the case looks great though can't wait to get it in the mail, anyone have the smoked glass one over a white amaze? Let me know what you think

Headshots4life

Jan 25, 2010
I have a case from body glove that I absolutely love. It has a built in kickstand too which is a plus for watching media, got it pretty cheap from the tmobile store.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

rocketJeff08

Apr 25, 2012
Just ordered the case-mate tough case.
$28 after 20% off with '4MOM' code.

I had a hard time deciding between this one and the trident aegis case, but decided the extra $8 is worth the peace of mind of knowing the three pin holes around the camera aren't blocked and I think this case looks a bit slimmer. There isn't much information out there for the Amaze version, but the Sensation tough case is well reviewed. So I am hoping the Amaze one will be the same.

Will post some pictures when the case gets here. :)

Reactions: Double0EK

Double0EK

May 13, 2010

I had a hard time deciding between this one and the trident aegis case, but decided the extra $8 is worth the peace of mind of knowing the three pin holes around the camera aren't blocked and I think this case looks a bit slimmer. There isn't much information out there for the Amaze version, but the Sensation tough case is well reviewed. So I am hoping the Amaze one will be the same.

Be sure to put your review on here for the Case Mate Tough. With pics!

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are threads regarding cases and such. I'm using Trident Aegis.. Try the search engine..