[MOD][UPDATED ON 26/12/2012] Mobile Bravia Engine 2

Search This thread

dewadg

Jun 21, 2012
Denpasar
el86.com
Hello there, I just browsed through the Xperia T forums and found this mod. The Mobile Bravia Engine 2, as explained:

Mobile BRAVIA Engine2: An evolution of Mobile BRAVIA Engine delivering an ever better viewing experience by adding a new real-time contrast optimisation and improving sharpness enhancement on top of high quality colour management and noise reduction.

I've tested this mod on CM9 RC1. No problem so far, so if you want to try, you can download this file first:

braviaengine2.zip

This post is updated with the new files for the Bravia 2. Thanks to ibanez7 for teaching me. Download the file and extract its contents, I've put them on the location folder, example:

• The content of etc/ to system/etc/
  • The content of lib/ to system/lib/

Set their permissions to rw-r--r--. And then, add these lines to build.prop:

Code:
ro.service.swiqi2.supported=true
persist.service.swiqi2.enable=1

Save, reboot. Do fix permissions from CWM. Install the SEMC Album and SEMC Movies like normal apk.

Last edited:

ibanez7

Mar 30, 2012
Bandung
Good work dude :D .... but i tink its not working, because needed swiqisettingservice.apk for working fine.

but swiqisettingservice.apk from Xperia V or AX must be installed on CM9 or CM10. I have not tried it, maybe you can try it for the next update :)

good job :good:

Reactions: dewadg

kabychow

Oct 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I think arco already tweak the cm9 and cm10 cause after I use it and I didn't see any difference? :confused:

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

Aldokazer

Oct 2, 2012
Can you make a flashable zip for this?

Sent from my GT-i9001 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there, I just browsed through the Xperia T forums and found this mod. The Mobile Bravia Engine 2, as explained:

Mobile BRAVIA Engine2: An evolution of Mobile BRAVIA Engine delivering an ever better viewing experience by adding a new real-time contrast optimisation and improving sharpness enhancement on top of high quality colour management and noise reduction.

I've tested this mod on CM9 RC1. No problem so far, so if you want to try, you can download this file first:

braviaengine2.zip

This post is updated with the new files for the Bravia 2. Thanks to ibanez7 for teaching me. Download the file and extract its contents, I've put them on the location folder, example:

• The content of etc/ to system/etc/
    • The content of lib/ to system/lib/

Set their permissions to rw-r--r--. And then, add these lines to build.prop:

Code:
    ro.service.swiqi2.supported=true
    persist.service.swiqi2.enable=1

Save, reboot. Do fix permissions from CWM. Install the SEMC Album and SEMC Movies like normal apk.
    Good work dude :D .... but i tink its not working, because needed swiqisettingservice.apk for working fine.

but swiqisettingservice.apk from Xperia V or AX must be installed on CM9 or CM10. I have not tried it, maybe you can try it for the next update :)

good job :good:
    So i just copy all files in the zip, add the build.prop lines reboot and then it works?

So what the function of the app?

Sent From Inverted Wonder w/ Xparent ICS Tapatalk

I don't know exactly the function of the apk. But my friend told me it helps to activate the engine
    Great work gan :thumbup:

But something this mod wrong :rolleyes:

BE 2 can't remix with old BE, because conflict

and this mod does not exist some file like

libmbe.so
    libmbeparamselector.so

See in my thread
    xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2059203

Download Album, Movies & BE 2

You will have BE 2 with Album & Movies

If swiqisettingservice.apk not installed

It's file no need for non Xperia Device, because Already actived by default on build.prop

It already tested & BE 2 working fine ;)

Cheers

Best Regards
    Rizal Lovins