[Q] how to do a complete backup of my Note 2?
I like to do a complete back up of my stock Note 2 before I change anything.
Are the following procedures enough?
1) use CF-autoroot to root it
2) install CWM or TWRP (with either Odin or Rom Manager or Rom Toolbox)
3) do Nandroid backup (this will backup ROM+kernel, but not the radio/modem)
4) backup /efs with 'dd' command from a terminal shell prompt on Note 2 ( save everything from /dev/block/mmcblk0p3)
5) backup radio/modem with 'dd' command from a terminal shell prompt on Note 2 (save everything from /dev/block/mmcblk0p10)
I like to do this so that in the future I can restore it to the exact state as it is today (same ROM/kernel/radio/modem).
I'm still not sure how to restore /efs and radio/modem if I want to? Do I just 'dd' back from the saved image file?
Something like 'dd if=<my_save_img> of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p3' (to restore /efs)? Please advise.
Did I miss anything? Are the procedures correct?
Thank you very much for any comment/input.