webtop_signed

Search This thread

max_besheniy

Jan 2, 2014
I had european version of Razr, XT910. My phone was running CyanogenMod 10.1.3 Stable in Stock rom slot with custom recovery BootMenu Manager. I wanted to install CM11, but i need SafeStrap to do it. I deleted BMM, installed SS 3.65 for umts_spyder. When i done reboot, it boots into SS recovery, and when i click on boot into system, it loads only darkscreen. I want to flash it with stock firmware(retail EU 4.0.4) with RSD lite. I had to flash my phone with this utility several months ago, but then it works great! Now it flash normal, but on final reboot it loads green robot, such that, that must be on update Android. And it doesn't load. When i tried to flash it with Fla**** Utility, it writes "can't find webtop_signed". There is no this file in my firmware archive. How i can get this file and save my phone? It flashed all other parts, so it now on charge, and battery OK.
p/s/Sorry for my bad english, cause i live in Ukraine:rolleyes:

I had european version of Razr, XT910. My phone was running CyanogenMod 10.1.3 Stable in Stock rom slot with custom recovery BootMenu Manager. I wanted to install CM11, but i need SafeStrap to do it. I deleted BMM, installed SS 3.65 for umts_spyder. When i done reboot, it boots into SS recovery, and when i click on boot into system, it loads only darkscreen. I want to flash it with stock firmware(retail EU 4.0.4) with RSD lite. I had to flash my phone with this utility several months ago, but then it works great! Now it flash normal, but on final reboot it loads green robot, such that, that must be on update Android. And it doesn't load. When i tried to flash it with Fla**** Utility, it writes "can't find webtop_signed". There is no this file in my firmware archive. How i can get this file and save my phone? It flashed all other parts, so it now on charge, and battery OK.
p/s/Sorry for my bad english, cause i live in Ukraine:rolleyes:

You can't flash european XT910 with matlgrof's utility,you must do it with RSD Lite.
What green robot?Lying on his back with the red triangle?
If it's like that,when you see it just press vol- and vol+ and then select factory reset.
And btw,you didn't have to erase BMM,you should only replace META-INF folder in CM11 zip with other META-INF folder from some other rom that can be flashed with BMM,for example Slimkat.

Sent from my Razr XT910

max_besheniy

Jan 2, 2014
No, i see android, which standind, not lying, with polyhedron in ints stomach. What is matlgrof's utility? I tried to flash with fla**** utility and RSDLite. Also, i tried to do hard reset, but i didn't help

No, i see android, which standind, not lying, with polyhedron in ints stomach. What is matlgrof's utility? I tried to flash with fla**** utility and RSDLite. Also, i tried to do hard reset, but i didn't help

I think that when you see android standing you must wait him to finish whatever he is doing.
Where you have the option hard reset?When you're in fastboot mode?
Have you tried to flash with RSD different fastboot files?

Sent from my Razr XT910

max_besheniy

Jan 2, 2014
I solved my problem. I find webtop file and flashed it. But i can't understand, why i can't change my recovery? What i must to do to normal install safestarp?