Nice Clock and or Weather home widget

Search This thread

mindyabiznis

Oct 16, 2011
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what decent HD resolution clock widgets with weather-(not overly important though) there is out there?

Ive looked easily looked through 100 and without installing them all and seeing what each one is like they all look very similar :eek:

I like a fairly stock look - clean, tidy but not too minimalistic, but not busy, loud and in you face either (power consuming).

For the past 2 years i've been using the Chrome Rings clock/weather widget from OneMoreClock (copied from the Motorola Razr i think?) which was lovely but looks dated now, i like the 4x2 widget size but would happily use one at 4x1.

so any input/help from anyone would be great and thanks in advance :highfive:

Tonio78r

Nov 9, 2012
houilles
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what decent HD resolution clock widgets with weather-(not overly important though) there is out there?

Ive looked easily looked through 100 and without installing them all and seeing what each one is like they all look very similar :eek:

I like a fairly stock look - clean, tidy but not too minimalistic, but not busy, loud and in you face either (power consuming).

For the past 2 years i've been using the Chrome Rings clock/weather widget from OneMoreClock (copied from the Motorola Razr i think?) which was lovely but looks dated now, i like the 4x2 widget size but would happily use one at 4x1.

I'm been using chronus for monthes, very well :D

Reactions: mindyabiznis

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm been using chronus for monthes, very well :D