Official Indian HTC One X Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

Search This thread

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
Oh dear! But they ship it right away? Nothing about Pre order !!!
I just contacted the seller, he said that the stock is in transit and he will ship the item no later than Wednesday. So on April 4th. I am thinking about this deal.

Will it be possible to cancel the preorder? I never placed one, So I don't anything about this preorder stuff. But I think it's possible in US & UK

Last edited:

ShyamSasi

Dec 10, 2010
CLASSIFIED
Yeah you can but it take a long time for refund (30 days) So I can't use my card for other purchases. I guess I have to bit the bullet in this case.

kancherlapraneeth

Nov 9, 2009
DFW
dude what are you saying,this one @ 30k at the time of announcement:mad: when dual core phones are launching in india @Rs 57,000:mad:

For One X to become hit as SGS2. it should be around 30K ( atleast not more than that.. i agree we can't compare them.. But public in india will go more by brand and samung has a big advantage there)

- I will anyway go for it @35K. but just saying

crazyguns

Aug 24, 2011
Northampton
hold on guys don't go for the ebay, im 100% sure the phone will launch in the stores at 35k, i spoke to local Mobile Store in hyderabad, the guy said its coming next week, expected stock wednesday 4th april, price 35k!

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
can someone please send me a p.m. when the device is officially available here in India... i mean with bill and warranty, as i will be doing some crazy development on this device, if i get it....

also if anyone buys it in Pune do let me know via p.m.

Reactions: zyryn

anuj.singh

Nov 18, 2010
Bangalore
Price in Bangalore

The 38K price on Flipkart/letsbuy is a little disappointing.hoping this is just the pre order price and the actual MRP will be like 35K. The street price should then come down to about 32-33 k in 15 days. Anyone know the best price in Bangalore?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I m from Argentina and I say too...
    Happy Diwali day mates.

SkyDragon Sense Rom V1
    Happy Diwali to my Indian friends :)
    On a serious note, i had a chat with one of my frnds who is a htc rep, and he told.me the update is now being tested for local language support and might be out by next week.. hopefully :)
    Guys upgraded my wife's S3 to JB about 2 days ago. Take my word its not upto all the hype. I was struggling to find what was really new and what has changed. Could figure out three useful features
    a) Google now
    b) Voice search
    c)two finger gesture.
    I feel all three features are something you can live wihout.
    After using the phone for about 24 hours the performance has just gone off the cliff. Its lagging heavily and is pretty much unusable. I have done a factory reset now. Hoping it will not degrade as earlier

Take it from me that our HOX running 4.0.4 is light years ahead of the S3 running JB. I have personally experienced it. so just relax and enjoy your phone. The update will come just as all the previous updates have come.
    "Due to the cost-cutting measures and to make sure everyone gets the update, we will release the JB OTA on 22-12-12 to the people who are still alive after the apocalypse." Official quote from HTC