[CLOSED] [S-OFF] Juopunutbear S-OFF - HTC Vivid, Raider, Velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Fuses

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 28, 2012
<Moderator Edit>: Non-working links removed. Also, primary support must be done on XDA if you're going to post an XDA Development thread. @Fuses, Report this OP if you want us to unlock the thread so that you can fix it.

Instructions and Downloads:

Support:

We DO NOT provide support, instructions, or downloads via XDA. Please see our website:

Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.

**You may not redistribute nor link directly to any of our tools without the expressed consent of Team Unlimited. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools.**

Last edited by a moderator:

GSLEON3

Retired Senior Moderator
MOD EDIT (04/01/12):

I am opening this thread for the OP. Please keep this thread clean & free of posts that are not relevant so that the developers & contributors can easily reference find the information they need. Irrelevant posts will be deleted or otherwise dealt with.

To say thanks, use the thanks button. For all other issues or matters, please comply with the OP's direction or requests.

Guys/Gals, I am locking this thread for now.

I know everyone is excited & I know the developer appreciates all the thanks & congrats, but let's please keep the thread clean & hold the questions till the information/download are published.

Please contact me or the moderator team for each respective forum, when you are ready to release.

Is that is you Dane?

Last edited:

globatron

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 15, 2009
All over the place
I would just like to reconfirm what was said in the previous post. Please avoid speculating and commenting if at all possible. We will update the first post with progress and/or calls for testers as required. But I will state a couple of things up front.

• Don't ask for an ETA, we will release when we are happy it is ready (and safe)
  • Dont ask for the method or code, we will not release that until HTC blocks the exploit.
  • Don't if it is your intention to donate, do not do so before release.
  • Don't PM us asking for additional progress/status or information we will keep the threads updated with what information we are willing to release.

MisterSchnapps

May 30, 2010
Bumping this thread, for the opening of testing.

I am more than willing to test. Have a Vivid and full insurance, just in case. ;) Thanks for your efforts. Hope I can be of assistance

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA Premium HD app

EDIT: should have waited until you finished changing the first post. Sorry. MODS Please feel free to delete this post if necessary.

Last edited:

slapdaddy

Apr 9, 2008
Louisiana
Edit: I'm not so hot with Linux. :( Mods, if you feel this post needs to be deleted, please do so.

Last edited:

globatron

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 15, 2009
All over the place
To test get on IRC on the freenode network, channel #Juopunutbear

We will take the first 2 or 3 people set up and willing to try.

Last edited:
Reactions: memo23

bproulx

Jan 5, 2012
Ajax
Google Pixel 3 XL
Raider here willing to test but need some help with ssh, have never set it up before and I don't want to waste time crawling through a bunch of semi helpful tuts on google.

Sent from my HTC Raider X710e using xda premium

Last edited:

haggardh

Feb 1, 2011
Memphis, TN
Raider here willing to test but need some help with ssh, have never set it up before and I don't want to waste time crawling through a bunch of semi helpful tuts on google.

I wouldn't worry about it. There full for testers. The point of SSH I believe. Is so they don't give the testers the files for s-off. So the testers can't make a thread saying here's the files. You know what I mean? Poorly worded I know. My apologies.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

cruzin_cruzing

Dec 30, 2010
Proof of S-OFF:
tYo4h.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 706
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <Moderator Edit>: Non-working links removed. Also, primary support must be done on XDA if you're going to post an XDA Development thread. @Fuses, Report this OP if you want us to unlock the thread so that you can fix it.

Instructions and Downloads:

Support:

We DO NOT provide support, instructions, or downloads via XDA. Please see our website:

Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.

**You may not redistribute nor link directly to any of our tools without the expressed consent of Team Unlimited. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools.**
    MOD EDIT (04/01/12):

I am opening this thread for the OP. Please keep this thread clean & free of posts that are not relevant so that the developers & contributors can easily reference find the information they need. Irrelevant posts will be deleted or otherwise dealt with.

To say thanks, use the thanks button. For all other issues or matters, please comply with the OP's direction or requests.

Guys/Gals, I am locking this thread for now.

I know everyone is excited & I know the developer appreciates all the thanks & congrats, but let's please keep the thread clean & hold the questions till the information/download are published.

Please contact me or the moderator team for each respective forum, when you are ready to release.

Is that is you Dane?
    I would just like to reconfirm what was said in the previous post. Please avoid speculating and commenting if at all possible. We will update the first post with progress and/or calls for testers as required. But I will state a couple of things up front.

• Don't ask for an ETA, we will release when we are happy it is ready (and safe)
    • Dont ask for the method or code, we will not release that until HTC blocks the exploit.
    • Don't if it is your intention to donate, do not do so before release.
    • Don't PM us asking for additional progress/status or information we will keep the threads updated with what information we are willing to release.
    It works on all 8660 chipsets I believe..they figured out some kinda exploit to acheive true s-off..and now everyone (myself included) is like..tweaked waiting for them to release it to us to play with. Patience..it will come. Ours is not to question timeframes or ETAs. Just be grateful, and be happy someone took the time to figure it out.

Come on guys! Go chat elsewhere

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

I created a thread in general for any s-off discussion. We should respect the devs request to leave this thread clear of chatter.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1603483