[ROM] AICP - 6.0 - KK 4.4.4 10/15/14 UNOFFICIAL

Search This thread

gillim74

Jul 28, 2012
Celina ohio
Hell yeah bro sweet

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Downloading now

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Downloaded running loving it thank you!!!

TweakedSystems

Sep 2, 2010
Where are all the apps? google play,voice , maps, it did not have me sign in to my google account so I could restore apps,contacts,etc.

flashhsalf

Apr 24, 2008
Does not play well with gravity box. I tried to change the battery icon, instead of replacing the current battery, it added another icon. Not sure if it's gravity box or the rom. Any suggestions. Changing the clock worked, but not the battery.

Also getting FC in the carrier settings and as soon after I lose signal and data.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Free mobile app

TweakedSystems

Sep 2, 2010
Keep Losing My VERIZON Service :( :( :(
Seems the only way to get it back in to reboot... Then i have to keep my fingures crossed that I don't lose int durng a call :(
Is there a way to fix this?

Last edited:

Gr8Jeepin

Nov 20, 2011
Syracuse
Thanks for this ROM. Just flashed it last week after replacement phone came. Was lucky the phone hadn't been updated so I was able to easily s-off. But thanks for making this possible on this phone. Still a great device!!!

TweakedSystems

Sep 2, 2010
Lost signal

I am loving everything about this ROM ..... however I just can't seem to keep a connect (Verizon) try to make a call > NO NETWORK Any idea what i need to resolve this issue?

danjull

Feb 26, 2011
Athens
I am loving everything about this ROM ..... however I just can't seem to keep a connect (Verizon) try to make a call > NO NETWORK Any idea what i need to resolve this issue?

Yeah. I might have a fix for that. Not a quick fix or anything. Just gotta run another build. Most likely a commit missing that most non dlx supporting roms lack. Forgot to check for that.

It loses connection every time you make a call, right? As soon as it tries to dial?

Reactions: TweakedSystems

TweakedSystems

Sep 2, 2010
Yeah. I might have a fix for that. Not a quick fix or anything. Just gotta run another build. Most likely a commit missing that most non dlx supporting roms lack. Forgot to check for that.

It loses connection every time you make a call, right? As soon as it tries to dial?

Yes exactly :) not a great signal but there is 2-3 bars

Androide3

Nov 26, 2012
I Have 3 days with this rom and is great, very smooth and pretty decent battery life, any chance to get v7.0 sir? Sorry for my english

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TweakedSystems

Sep 2, 2010
Unfortunately that did not fix the problem.. worked better with older version... It could very well be Verizon here in CO. we had a major outage here last weekend..

danjull

Feb 26, 2011
Athens
I Have 3 days with this rom and is great, very smooth and pretty decent battery life, any chance to get v7.0 sir? Sorry for my english

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Calls working fine?

Yeah, I started working on syncing up to v7. Got held up tinkering with their kernel to get it to work for the DNA so we could possibly get official. Could always do a separate dependency for that though. But I'll get it up sometime next week.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

In the beginning I would like to thank:
    • AOKP team
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • Community

Thanks to the AICP m7 dev team:
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen

What is AICP?
    AICP is known by someone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
    Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions.
    If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or AOKP team if it conserns their modifications. This rom isn't AOKP supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

Latest Stable Release
    Download: aicp_dlx_kitkat-6.0-UNOFFICIAL-20141015.zip

Feature list:
    • AOKP features
    • TRDS Dark switch
    • Halo
    • OmniSwitch
    • Profiles
    • Lockscsreen Notifications
    • Active Display
    • Wakelock blocker
    • System app Remover
    • Animations
    • Lockecreen color theming
    • Lockscreen blur, gestures etc...
    • etc...

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

What's Broken:

ROMS
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy KK. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
    • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

rom gerrit
    [/COLOR]

XDA:DevDB Information
    AICP KK, ROM for the HTC Droid DNA

Contributors
    danjull, n3ocort3x, LorD ClockaN
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-02-13
    Last Updated 2014-10-15
    New build up. Actual version is 3.5, but the file says 3.0. Forgot to update the AICP vendor file. Everything else is updated though.
    New build up
    Version bump to 4.0.
    Stinks development for this ROM stopped it was my favorite and had the best battery life imo

It never stopped for the ROM, just the device. But it's back! Link in OP.