[Boot Animation][Collection] 81 AWESOME Boot Animations

Search This thread

raishiro

Mar 13, 2012
Chicago
Hello all, I am here to bring you a super list of boot animations I crafted out of 56 awesome GIF images by Paolo Čerić. I have also created 25 different variations to some of the boot animations which adds up to 81. I made HDPI & XHDPI versions for each GIF which makes 162 BOOT ANIMATIONS TOTAL!! This took a VERY LONG time to put together so I hope you all enjoy it!

FYI I did NOT test every single boot animation so please post here or PM me to let me know if anything is not working and I'll get to it ASAP!
Thanks or donations are optional of course, but always appreciated!
Fulfilled Requests

For those of you who are unsure how to change your boot animation, I made a video below:

If you aren't sure which option to download:
HDPI = 480x800
XHDPI = 720x1280
XXHDPI = 1080x1920

irc8o0Vy26QM9.gif

Download: HDPI
Download: XHDPI

i44zpWwcZFlLY.gif

Download: HDPI *Fixed*

iqblJ99zUaIGZ.gif

ieQOnJfZ5e28c.gif

i1aZXABzMct3M.gif

i1YhN9wisnays.gif

iFXan4ydR6eYR.gif

imGXwxjYG3atb.gif

iJCXYjOmDJX7V.gif

iLGE9Ck2Cr785.gif

iPxA2DKONA10E.gif

iJkp9VXpVLSGz.gif

iIVhGwvb4H3Ln.gif

iVZVowiCa5ST6.gif

iChMfn17lzYMw.gif

ibiyDmJuHPtYVp.gif

iSTfWk75sileU.gif

ili63A1uYdxPf.gif

ietqp6Fe59Yey.gif

Last edited:

raishiro

Mar 13, 2012
Chicago

Don't like what you see? Do you like the shapes but want different colors perhaps? PM me with your request and I'll see what I can do.
Here's a quick example:
iz5vYUeVeRxZs.gif

Fulfilled Requests

Last edited:

raishiro

Mar 13, 2012
Chicago
And different from what I've seen so far. I especially like the Vader, King Kong and the disco ball looking one with the colors at the bottom.

Hey thanks! The disco ball one with the colors was just a quick example of what I can make if you were to make a color request on an existing boot animation. If you'd like, I can upload that one for you! ;)

VyRuZ_

Nov 28, 2007
Bucharest
Amazing collection indeed, mate!

Can you make a live wallpaper out of the spinning diamond one, on a white background? Using it as a bootscreen and wanted to match things up. :)

FabreFaction

Oct 22, 2009
www.endoftheinternet.com
Hey thanks! The disco ball one with the colors was just a quick example of what I can make if you were to make a color request on an existing boot animation. If you'd like, I can upload that one for you! ;)

I'd actually quite like to see the coloured disco ball boot animation.

Awesome collection by the way.
Some of the best I've seen.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Reactions: screwgoth

SparxNet

Dec 15, 2008
Mumbai
sparx.be
Display log like messages instead of animation

Q1: Is there any way to display a scrolling screen of info as in what module/library has been loaded or a log of what's occurring instead of an animation? (verbose boot)?

Q2: Is there some way to display a progress bar showing the loading?

Last edited:

Sylvia

Jan 7, 2007
Berlin
I would be very interested in the disco ball with the colors on black background at the bottom of #2! I would like to take this as bootanimation and the black/ white one as downanimation.

Could you please upload this one?

Koladaohio

Jan 11, 2009
Hey great work! I tried the second one down (the beating heart looking thing) and the animation that showed up was just text reading "ANDROID" with some shimmering. The other one I tried worked perfectly, so maybe there is something wrong with that file?

raishiro

Mar 13, 2012
Chicago
Fulfilled Requests:

I'd actually quite like to see the coloured disco ball boot animation.
I would be very interested in the disco ball with the colors on black background at the bottom of #2! I would like to take this as bootanimation and the black/ white one as downanimation.
Could you please upload this one?

I also have the s4 and can I request the colored disco ball one. Thank you so much.

iOqkj8F9sDZmf.gif

Download: 800x1280
Download: XXHDPI

C.Sweat said:
Request: Is it at all possible for you to upload a 1080x1920 size of the last one in your post (gold rings rotating on black) and the rotating colored diamond?
Just an FYI, the original images were only 500 x 500px so don't blame me if they look a bit pixelated.

The HDPI white gifs are too small and the X(X)HDPI ones are too big. By any chance could you make the attachment fit my screen? The resolution is 960 x 540.

where can i find this one any1 ??

mad4some said:
I am attaching (hopefully!!) the link to the crawly snake looking .zip which is white on black background and HDPI. Could you (in your spare time, of course) change the white stripes to bold/bright orange??

Would it be possible to make a request for the the crawly snake you have just done for some one in the Orange to be done in Halo blue with the same shine effect please?

Awesome collection. Could you please make a boot file out of this gif?

Would it be possible to get the gear looking GIF scaled for the Galaxy S4? Screen is 1080 x 1920 and the pixel density is ~441.

iY2EigiP7pv2U.gif

Download: XXHDPI

Sir, Can I make a Request? Can you do this one as well? thanks :)

Raishiro said:
I just decided to make some more, enjoy!

ibqqL9mbZ7m4EN.gif

The filesize is way to big to use,
will fix and upload later

Can you please make a XHDPI version of this one with Halo colours?

If you ever get chance, I'd love some different shades of blue dots thrown into this if possible please?

Any chance of you being able to work your wizardry on these gifs? I would of put them into the img tags but thought they would of looked too big!
Hopefully they will look as good as the ones you have done! :)

I couldn't get the fire to look quite right since the flames are cropped at the top, so I hope you'll enjoy this version!

Can you make a diferent version of this one, but with a black background and cyan phone?

Also a boot animation made out of this (also black background anc with the stuff colorified to cyan) would be awesome.

I also felt like uploading the original, since it looks awesome in red as well!

Last edited:

FabreFaction

Oct 22, 2009
www.endoftheinternet.com

Awesome.
You are the man.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Awesome colourful disco ball!!!!!!
Installed and had to reboot to experience it....... it's brilliant.

Maybe a step too far............but..........
I am using a Samsung Note with 1280x800 resolution.
Is there any chance you could publish a 1280x800 version??????
Please feel free to tell me this is a step too far.........................

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

It might help to clarify why 1280x800
On the Galaxy Note, the background isn't black as in the animation in your post.
So I get a lot of low saturation colour bleed from the disco ball, and as a result, black borders on the animation add it doesn't fill the screen.
I would be more than happy with a 1280x720 animation with a truly black background.

raishiro

Mar 13, 2012
Chicago
Awesome.
Maybe a step too far............but..........
I am using a Samsung Note with 1280x800 resolution.
Is there any chance you could publish a 1280x800 version??????
Please feel free to tell me this is a step too far.........................

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

It might help to clarify why 1280x800
On the Galaxy Note, the background isn't black as in the animation in your post.
So I get a lot of low saturation colour bleed from the disco ball, and as a result, black borders on the animation add it doesn't fill the screen.
I would be more than happy with a 1280x720 ,a animation with a truly black background.

I noticed how you might have seen a black border on the sides, fixed it up for ya and added it to the requests post!
Let me know if that worked.

FabreFaction

Oct 22, 2009
www.endoftheinternet.com
I noticed how you might have seen a black border on the sides, fixed it up for ya and added it to the requests post!
Let me know if that worked.
Bang on.
The borders are now gone.
Thanks for the super fast build!!!!

The background is not quite black though.
Still seeing colour bleed.
It's probably the Galaxy Note.
Notoriously crap with black levels!!!

Still an awesome boot animation.
Thanks for the 1280x800 build, much appreciated.

Time for me to hit the sack now.
Work is rapidly approaching.

Top Liked Posts