Aviate bata code give away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Markor13

Jul 19, 2010
Las Vegas
Sorry if this is the wrong place, if so can a mod move it for me? Today I was accepted into the beta for Aviate, for those who don't know what it is it's pretty awesome launcher I'll attach screenshots you can also look it up in Google Play, you just can't use it. Anyways after getting accepted into the beta they gave me 5 invites and I have 4 left. Anyone who wants an invite just respond to this post and in 24 hours I'll randomly pick 4 people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1401431459396.jpg
    1401431459396.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 1401431473555.jpg
    1401431473555.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 1401431493225.jpg
    1401431493225.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: ahfu25

ahfu25

Dec 10, 2006
Queens
Sorry if this is the wrong place, if so can a mod move it for me? Today I was accepted into the beta for Aviate, for those who don't know what it is it's pretty awesome launcher I'll attach screenshots you can also look it up in Google Play, you just can't use it. Anyways after getting accepted into the beta they gave me 5 invites and I have 4 left. Anyone who wants an invite just respond to this post and in 24 hours I'll randomly pick 4 people.

I would def appreciate an invite! Please and thank you!

imnew214

Mar 11, 2013
danville, nh
Aviate is a nice simple launcher. Only problem for me (I understand its still in beta) is the lack of being able to control how the launcher works. For example, I couldn't find a way to delete the stock widgets and replace them with my own. I could only add to the widgets. But I still think its a nice little launcher, I'm just waiting to see if we will have a little more customization with it.

nviz22

Feb 16, 2012

I would appreciate an invite too, please? Thanks.

garwynn

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2011
NE Ohio
www.extra-life.org
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This isn't anything special so stop treating it as such. ANYBODY can obtain the code with a simple search.
    "Aviate is still in private beta, so use the code HONEYBADGER."
    http://blog.getaviate.com/