[Q] htc desire 816 stuck at boot screen. pressing power+vol up not fixed the problem

Search This thread

cr4ftuser

Jul 29, 2014
hi averyone,
I need some serious help:angel:
my htc desire 816 stuck at boot screen(htc screen), I already try to restart with press power button+vol up. But it didn't work.
My device back to stuck at boot screen again.

2 days ago I got notification from HTC on my device for update software.
I follow the instructions, download then install. success.

Now, this morning. Just wake up and found my device hang at boot screen.
I create new thread coz I can't find this situation in this forum yet.

Please anyone kindly help my situation.

thanks anyway:good:

cr4ftuser

Jul 29, 2014
after few hours phone shutdown, maybe battery running out.
then I charge until 6 hour. and now my phone totally dead.
If you have knowledge for my situation I really appreciate it.

still waiting your help

vbrsekhar

Nov 25, 2008
Wellington

still waiting your help

SOrry to know about your loss. Is your phone unlocked and rooted by any chance? If so then there are some alternatives. If not, it is much better to check with HTC support so that they will get you fresh installation if it is still under warranty. All the best.

Reactions: cr4ftuser

cr4ftuser

Jul 29, 2014
SOrry to know about your loss. Is your phone unlocked and rooted by any chance? If so then there are some alternatives. If not, it is much better to check with HTC support so that they will get you fresh installation if it is still under warranty. All the best.

Dear vbrsekhar,
thanks for your respond.
my phone still locked & unrooted.
I will go to HTC support. Thanks anyway.

msertkol

Jan 22, 2015
Istanbul
Dear vbrsekhar,
thanks for your respond.
my phone still locked & unrooted.
I will go to HTC support. Thanks anyway.

I experienced it when I freeze user interface of HTC. It is HTC blink. When I defrost is my phone started.
To do this, I first removed SIM and microsd and re-plug them. Then from settings panel at the right top, I found Rom Toolbox and defrosted apps.

Prachi Aswani

Jan 23, 2015
How did u resolve it?

Hi,

My phone is also stuck at booting screen. Just wanted to know how did u resolve this problem. thank u in advance

hi averyone,
my htc desire 816 stuck at boot screen(htc screen), I already try to restart with press power button+vol up. But it didn't work.

toxin.tuhin

Mar 18, 2015
Dhaka
toxinmod.blogspot.com
hi averyone,

hey, check for RUU for your varient. If available flash stock RUU.

sahil.bhardwaj

Dec 16, 2014
Android 5.0 is very different than 4.4, I suggest you to perform a factory reset on your phone from hboot.

Press power + vol down buttons to enter in hboot

Abzal

May 6, 2008
Same problem. Phone has boot loop and not enter to fastboot.
When reconnect battery, phone go to boot loop and nothing.
Try Press power + vol down buttons, but nothing. Has solutions? Or hardware problem?

nick2109

Dec 10, 2015
My htc desire 816 is rooted and it powered off and got stuck on android is upgrading screen
Can anyone help?

Last edited:

sybor

May 11, 2013
Google Pixel 6
Got it solved by pressing POWER + VOLUME UP for about 20 secs, after it vibrates and light gets brighter and it will start. Before I also removed SIM and SD cards and plug them back in.

drkumoh

Sep 30, 2016
guys I had same experience mine. here is what I did. I opened the back cover, disconnects the battery and connected it back my phone came back but I discovered that the battery stoped charging but phone is working well. don't know why the battery stoped charging

abhinavs@

Mar 31, 2015
stuck in logo

my phone htc desire 816 dual sim is stuck in logo while installing custom rom,i was using twrp recovery when i touch wipe option in twrp recovery i show mny options "system,cache,internal storage etc i tick all option except external and usb,after tick option then i swap and reboot mobile is is stuck on screen,i am trying to go to recovery but nothing hppnd
its still stuck wht i do plz tell me

Gdagar96

Jul 3, 2017
htc desire 816 dual sim stuck at boot screen

bro please help..my bootloader is unlockes...i was trying to root my phone using cwm recovery and super su zip...after flashing zip my phone stuck at boot screen...please help!!

iALGORITHM

Jul 28, 2017
It worked for me!

Got it solved by pressing POWER + VOLUME UP for about 20 secs, after it vibrates and light gets brighter and it will start. Before I also removed SIM and SD cards and plug them back in.

This actually worked for me, i replied bcs i want to help more people with this same problem! Just do the sam thing as me and it will probably work! THANK YOU!

:eek::eek::eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

still waiting your help