Galaxy note for $150 from AT&T(get $150 back, even if preordered)

Search This thread

DarkH2O

Feb 23, 2011
Here's a screenshot if it helps. I got mine with very little efforts at BB on the 23th. At first they were like " it's only for new customers" but I told them I wasn't in a contract anyway.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331250987.734102.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331250987.734102.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 332

edjerum

Dec 14, 2008
Evergreen
Success at BB

Here's a screenshot if it helps. I got mine with very little efforts at BB on the 23th. At first they were like " it's only for new customers" but I told them I wasn't in a contract anyway.

Thank you so much for posting the screen shot.

I took this into a BB mobility store together with the ATT 50% off page to complete the "story" and the guy at BB took it pleasantly with no question. It was a pleasure to buy this phone for myself and my wife from BB. What a treat!!!
After purchase I called ATT and they were willing to waive one of our activation fees. We are brand new to ATT. Great to be done with Sprint. I noticed an immediate difference in the level of customer service. Also better reception and internet speeds for me.

Last edited:

Cactoes Gel

Jan 30, 2012
SoCal
I checked the website and it's still there. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger at Best Buy in Santa Clarita, CA. I hope it's still good. :D

edjerum

Dec 14, 2008
Evergreen
Good Luck!
As far as I know the online AT&T offer has not been good for some time, but that doesn't mean a BB store might not still honor a print out of the cart furnished above. Can't hurt to try.

Teufel Hunden

Mar 7, 2012
Ventura Co., CA
I tried with the printout at a BB but they wouldn't honor it due to you Have to be a new customer to get the 50% off.
Also as just said, the discount hasn't been usable for Awhile now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

BLASTphemus

Mar 2, 2012
OMG, is this discount still available? I almost bought a Note today! I'm planning on buying one this Wednesday!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, just saw this ad, att is selling all phone, including the note today for 50% off.

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/de...are&siteId=dZCX6Je2w8Q-sBG3oO9zQ5oOdYyuLQ44IA

Try the link out, and add the phone, plan and data plan to your cart. Once completed, go to checkout to see the 50% discount for $150!:D

I just called them up, and they WILL honor the $150 price!! Apparently after 5 days a 50% price drop is not bad!

You have to call and ask for it. I called 611, got transfered around a bit and finally got it approved!

If you ordered thru premier, call 866-499-8008

Hope this helps you guys! I know this just made my day!!!
    its not a scheme ..almost everywhere you shop has price match..it all legit..

its part of business ..profit and loss..i have 4 lines with ATT since 2008 and have always had at least one line of service since before they went "cingular" .. i think they should give the phones away ..i think the only reason they started this one at 299. is 1) tmobile acquisition..and 2) verizon trying to keep phones prices relatively high... so now ATT is going to step it up on pricing.. :rolleyes:

these are not facts ..i dont have a clue... just my opinion:D

A price match under the same conditions.. in this case 50% off is clear as day for new & adding lines..This was made for AT&T to ADD NEW customers aka generate revenue streams...That one, you lose... But this does point to the fact that there are a lot of clueless ppl working for BB & AT&T... When the Man finds out about their actions adjusting final sales, I'm sure they will be dealt with

The Dell Streak was also $299 back in AUG 10... Has nothing to do with the T-mobile acq which never happened/ Nor had anything to do with Verizon.. But Kudos to you guys getting Corporate America back...:D..
    Does NOT work for upgrade.

Just to verify. I called and tried as hard as possible and spoke with the manager but they will not honor this price if you got the phone as an upgrade. This ONLY applies to new customers or new lines.

I highly suggest the OP or a MOD updates the title to reflect this info, so that it is not misleading to anyone.
    just out of curisosity I went through and tried to add a line to my family and you dont get it off at the checkout screen... Probably that 39.99 clause so it has to be a add a line individual line.
    I took this!

Sent from the Almighty Note!