[INFO] Eugenes new cm7 build R6 Final FINAL Updated OP

Search This thread

knickfan5745

Oct 20, 2010
Just want to say thanks again Eugene. R7 is running great and looking great.

xPIQx.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Confirm or Denied:

Confirm or Denied:

Even though there is a leak now for ICS, I'm not stopping the work on CM7, I'm almost finished with it and most issue are taken care of at this point..

I feel it's in the best interest for the Community for me to get it as stable as I can then move onto messing with the ICS leak..

~Eugene
    Happy Easter!

I didn't upload anything as of yet.... Even though I got issue fixed in the kernel, I noticed that there's something draining the battery via the Android OS.

I'm trying to figure out what it is at the moment. I had packaged everything up & ready to post, but like always I flash the Rom I was posting & battery issue's are back.

Hot-plug fix
    CPU1 Goes Offline
    Deepsleep works..

just at a lose as to what is causing the drain from hell, I know I caused it because I can't make it past 8hrs of using the phone & this very very light use at that.....

Have family stuff today, did family stuff Sat. as well, hence I didn't reply until now.

~Eugene
    np, just burnt out trying to figure out the usb / adb issue with the kernel..

5pm friday to 3pm Sat. and a total time of being awake 43hrs.

Slept in this morning until 12:30 :D

once my boy goes to bed tonight I'll be back at it again.
    Night@XDA

Going to bed, been up over 36hrs working on Kernel issue's

Final results will be 2 Kernel's
    A. Working ADB mode for Dev's / Tinkers
    B. USB Storage Mode working for mounting SD to pc ( Both SD's )

Second.....

Working on Rebuilding CM7 from the latest source & Hoping to fix most of what I can..

Likely I'll easly sleep 12+ hours so I'm taking Sunday completely off from android & cutting my Grass!
    setting.apk
    settingprovider.apk
    systemUI.apk

will fix the usb problem & yes most if not all CM7 kernel will work...

was trying to get it more stable but I'm moving to ICS now, already have ICS back installed & working on a Kernel for us as well.

~Eugene