[ROM][GT-N7100][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 [UNOFFICIAL][DISC.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

imilka

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Moscow
Please Help us support the Note 2 N7105, too many anxious people waiting including me, look at this POLL http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1956743 the only difference is radio not working when you flash N7100 rom, i think the radio on the N7105 LTE is made by Qualcomm .thanks in advance and donations coming

Wait a little bit, i will try to recompile kernel and provide some test version for you soon too.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

NinjaSverre

Feb 9, 2010
Stavanger
Camera works fine, but switching to front facing it hangs for a couple of seconds. Also taking a picture leaves the preview on screen but pressing the shutter still takes pictures.

I'll look for more bugs :)

Btw, I'm utterly amazed by the speed of all you devs and how well this rom works. This is truly an amazing community and with this as a base I hope we can make this phone into a developer friendly platform :)

Also; I'm missing haptic feedback from hardware keys.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: D3_

kristofpetho

May 27, 2009
Zoetermeer
For the GPS to work, maybe the attached .so file should do the trick. The .so in your build, imilka, is identical to the SGS3 stock file. The attached one is the SGN2 stock one.

Attachments

• gps.exynos4.zip
    30.8 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaSverre

underlines

Aug 26, 2011
Bangkok
imilka you did a wonderful job again like on the N7000 before I just love your work.
Probably need to get a Credit Card to give you your well deserved beers!

Also camera seems to behave strangely .. Anytime you try to take a picture the camera application itself crashs and in gallery instead of the picture just taken there will be a grey empty picture.

Here's the logcat

http://pastebin.com/eR0Ncmpi

Same bug if you use stock Galaxy Note II N7000 and download the JB Camera+ from Play Store enable (force) flash: it will take grey or black pictures sometimes and crashes. While the 4.2 AOSP camera leak works perfectly.

Last edited:

Reb0rn

Sep 19, 2007
Sweden
This doesn't make any sense. Camera is working perfect here... what kind of SD card do u have?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

underlines

Aug 26, 2011
Bangkok
This doesn't make any sense. Camera is working perfect here... what kind of SD card do u have?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes quite weird bug. Propably will try to find some logcat evidence.
It's working here on stock N7100 with the aforementioned "JB Camera+" app (it uses 99% AOSP sources and propably the CM10 camera uses same sources?) if you disable flash, but just gives grey pictures and FCs when flash enabled. Propably this is related to the bug in this CM10 build?

Utacka

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2012
Stockholm
www.utacka.se
What are differences between N7100 and N7105? Sorry, I'm quite unfamiliar with these model ids :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

N7105 has an extra lte chip, I believe to make it work they probably need to flash n7105 modem and also kernel need to detect/route to modem so you needs to compile a n7105 kernel.

Skickat från min GT-N7100 via Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Beukhof1

Sep 5, 2007
Uden
www.42c.nl
Nice man... running really smooth! GPS is working too. after all my apps/widgets installed still 1225mb memory free! Really flying!

D3_

Mar 9, 2010
London
Nope i didn't just used [URL="[/URL] and after that maps was just working.I have done a fact. reset and a systemwipe before flashing the rom. After de rom was flashed wiped cache/dalvik.

That's weird, I did the same thing (apart from wiping cache/dalvik, but I wiped /data and formatted /system before flashing) and used the same app to test the GPS but it couldn't find any satellites.

lycan_codex

Apr 6, 2010
Bangalore
Is the SD card even working for everyone?? I am not able to either mount or format the SD card...I am using sandisk 64 GB class 10 card formatted with ntfs

NinjaSverre

Feb 9, 2010
Stavanger
SD card is working for me. So is camera, except in front facing mode the viewer bugs out after one picture but it still takes pictures when I press the shutter.

Not working:
GPS
Front Facing bug
Haptic feedback on menu/back keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts